• Advertisement

Poop Tips-Misc. Discussion

General Preparedness Topics Relating to your Family

Moderators: IceFire, medic94

Re: Poop Tips-Misc. Discussion

Postby FussyOldHen » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:16 pm

PhotonGuy: "OK this is really gross, all this talk about waste and whatnot. If I was in such a situation I would probably just go out in the woods to do a number 2."

Gross? Every person and every animal on the face of the earth produces waste.

How about a serious reality check here? Are you one of those young, whiney, 20-somethings that have had flush toilets, TP, running water, soap and towels every day of your life, and you're totally incapable of dealing with the fact of human waste??? Flush it and forget it, eh? Well, welcome to the real world.

Just go dump in the woods, let the rain and snow melt wash it into the local water source, and then drink it later. Not to mention the folks upstream who are doing the same thing.

YEAH! Let's spread as many parasites and diseases as we can! No doctors or medical care? Tough luck, I guess -- everybody dies of something, so why not sooner rather than later?

Here's a partial list:
* Cryptosporidiosis
* Giardiasis
* Echinococcosis
* Ascariasis
* Botulism
* Campylobacteriosis
* Cholera
* Corona virus/SARS
* Dysentery
* E. coli (various kinds)
* Hepatitis A
* Legionellosis
* Leptospirosis
* Polio
* Salmonellosis
* Typhoid fever

Aaaaaaah..... what do you think we'll die from today?

Before many, many people in this country will be prepared to deal with major disaster, they will have to grow up.
FussyOldHen

Postby daaswampman » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:35 pm

YEAH! Let's spread as many parasites and diseases as we can! No doctors or medical care? Tough luck, I guess -- everybody dies of something, so why not sooner rather than later?

Always hold the high ground, Mother Nature's got your 6! Swamp
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby irdly » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:10 am

a small, rounded stone and a dab of bio-degradable soap. TP disintegrates just by sitting around. There will be plenty of old novels, newspapers, magazines, etc. Dont waste money or storage space on TP. Dig a latrine. After each use of the trench, cover the results with dirt that was dug out of the trench
irdly

Postby fanny » Fri May 26, 2017 4:31 am

I thought about your poop cat the other day OAR .. cameras caught Mexicans launching drug bales across AZ border with catapults. Coulda used your unit to send back some care pkgs..! :D

And thx RM .. nice fold down unit but I just can't fathom a cardboard box supporting up to 275 lbs..? Esp if someone wiggles / moves on it.
fanny

Postby ReadyMom » Fri May 26, 2017 6:17 am

fanny wrote:I thought about your poop cat the other day OAR .. cameras caught Mexicans launching drug bales across AZ border with catapults. Coulda used your unit to send back some care pkgs..! :D

And thx RM .. nice fold down unit but I just can't fathom a cardboard box supporting up to 275 lbs..? Esp if someone wiggles / moves on it.

:lol: good thing there are bucket options! -k
Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
Image Also on Facebook: EmergencyHomePreparation (all one word)
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Whisper » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:32 pm

The Poop Thread is still alive :rofl:
Whisper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby itsadisaster » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:00 am

Whisper wrote:The Poop Thread is still alive :rofl:

Itsa nevah gonna die Whisper :floppytongue: :floppytongue: :floppytongue: :floppytongue:

Miss all you guys soooo much and apologize for being so MIA. In east Texas now, haven't been able to travel still due to Mr Bill's health issues (altho he's getting better) ... and buried with US First Responders Assoc stuff (I'm their Exec VP). I only get to lurk here from time to time but HAD to come say something in one of my FAVE threads. :rofl: Gotta jet since dealing with hurricanes Harvey, Irma & Jose stuff + western wildfires but hugs all around. Keep up the great work and stay safe everyone, j & B
Be Aware... Be Prepared... and Have a Plan! Download a free 58-pg ebook portion of IT'S A DISASTER! ...and what are YOU gonna do about it? with tips about hurricanes, floods, evacuations, wildfires, kits + more
itsadisaster
Arizona State Moderator
Arizona State Moderator

Previous

Return to General Family Preparedness