• Advertisement

How Many People Know About 90% Coins?

Discuss Finances Here. *Note, this is not a replacement for Professional advice and should not be used for such.

Moderator: medic94

Re: How Many People Know About 90% Coins?

Postby ajax727 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:06 pm

Nice find swamp .
Fellow who owns a few gas stations here sells me the sliver coins they find , I pay sliver market price no discount he is tight on a dollar . I also get a few star notes and red and blue seals when they find them . I would assume that the coins and notes they find and I get are stolen , people stealing from the ma and pa or kin .
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727

Re: How Many People Know About 90% Coins?

Postby daaswampman » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:39 pm

ajax727 wrote:Nice find swamp .
Fellow who owns a few gas stations here sells me the sliver coins they find , I pay sliver market price no discount he is tight on a dollar . I also get a few star notes and red and blue seals when they find them . I would assume that the coins and notes they find and I get are stolen, people stealing from the ma and pa or kin .

I bank in a small town (less than 2k people). It is not uncommon to see good coins surface when times get rough or people pass on. The bank recently called me when a guy brought in over 300 rolls of old cents and nickels. They were all from the forties and fifties. I called the guy up and he had more he needed to roll. He brought them over and we ran them through my counter and we are both happy. An uncle had bit the dust and he had dozens of jars of coins. I bought the silver at spot, the rest at face, and the majority of the contents of the house!

Some may be stolen, but most are because people are stupid, lazy, or don't care. A fact that I am very pleased with! How else would a picker like myself, make a nice sideline buying vintage and antique items for a few cents on the dollar? It only takes a minute to research anything if you have a smartphone, but few people bother! Even if you don't have a local market there is E-bay! Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network

Previous

Return to Financial Issues