• Advertisement

A.N.T.S. in DFW

Texas A.N.T.S Members, form your colonies and plan your supply chains here.

Moderator: founderant

Re: A.N.T.S. in DFW

Postby kkinv1 » Sat May 05, 2012 8:50 pm

welcome to texas ants
kkinv1

Postby Machinehead » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:58 am

Hey dcarter500; I'm new here and in Burleson as well.
Machinehead

Postby cinder » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:58 am

Hi I live in the mid-cities area in DFW. New to prepping and want to network.
cinder

Postby junkeez » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:43 pm

MelBickham wrote:Hi Linda and you are not alone. I have had that feeling for the last year but it has gotten worse over the last few months. Most people are blind to what is happening to them because they choose to believe what the government tells them and to not worry about the economy, and the situation our country has gotten themselves into. As I was taught growing up, always be prepared so that when the S^%t does hit the fan you can be the one to stay level headed.

i think we need to have a meet up i am bernie from arlingtonif we dont do it soon we will meet in a fema camp poo poo is happening real fast i realy think we will see a war before oct. 15 and then all poo poo stopssolets do something if nothing but have a coffee to gether thank you bernie from arlington
junkeez

Postby cinder » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:51 pm

Is there anyone close to Hurst in the Mid-Cities that would like to meet up?
cinder

Postby Machinehead » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:46 am

I'm a serious prepper and want to meet like minded people for my group. Those interested let me know.
Machinehead

Postby Cyclone » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:19 am

I am in the Keller, TX area (north Fort Worth). I am new to prepping and eager to learn more.
Cyclone

Postby luckypbk1 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:21 pm

i Am new to Prepping as well. I live In Argyle Texas (not far from Denton) with my Wife and 2 boys... This is my first year! :gunsmile:
Thank you and God Bless!!!!
luckypbk1
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby Dark Jester » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:33 am

I'm in Fort Worth and want to meet w/ anyone in the area that is serious about A.N.T.S./Preparedness.
Dark Jester

Postby Travman211 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:07 pm

Just relocated to the Rockwall area, looking for like minded people prepared for any issues. Been preparing for several years, and was part of a group out west, but had to relocate for work. With wife and daughter and like the concept of A.N.T.S.
Travman211

Postby ccalpher » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:51 am

I just joined and live in Lewisville.
ccalpher
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby 1awlittlebuddy » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:20 pm

We are in McKinney/Allen. Population is so heavy. We enjoy our lifestyle but in SHF scenario, what then?! Unimproved property of any decent size is really expensive. I'd love to meet with folks that already have started their group or just make some new friends, especially other women who follow Christ.
1awlittlebuddy

Postby RTGold_TX » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:11 pm

Also in DFW area, Mesquite/Balch Springs area. Have decided to take my prepping a bit more seriously. I've had my ANT pods ready to go for about a year now, but it seems hard to get people to communicate and coordinate. When the Tornadoes hit OKC a while back, the ANTS network was really going well. It was worrying for a few days, as we couldn't locate one member in the affected area, and there were people waiting for the word to go. Thankfully she turned up, safe and sound, an no assistance was needed.
This model, the ANTS system can really work if people will communicate and coordinate.
"If you don't like me, remember, it's a question of mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter." --Unknown quote.
RTGold_TX
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby woodchipper518 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:11 pm

So what is the status of DFW ANTS? hasn't been a posting in 3 yrs. I guess there was no traction and momentum but I know there are a bunch of Preppers in the metroplex. I sent some emails to folks to see if they were still preparing. Seems like Texans have shown their grit and service to others amply in recent disasters. Hoe to hear something encouraging.
Is today really SHTF day? Good thing I quit drinking and smoking yesterday. Keep Calm and Reload.
Kilo Golf Five Quebec Papa Romeo (KG5QPR)
woodchipper518
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Location: North Texas - Denton County / Collin County line / 380 corridor

Previous

Return to Texas A.N.T.S.