• Advertisement

Sunjack?

Discussions of Solar Energy

Moderator: watcher

Sunjack?

Postby dmwalsh568 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:23 am

Anybody use the Sunjack solar systems? It looks interesting with 2A USB ports, but it's pricey if it doesn't charge efficiently.

I have other no-name brand units but they only charge at 1A and some of my devices can charge more effectively at higher amperage.
dmwalsh568

Re: Sunjack?

Postby archerytech1 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:09 pm

dmwalsh568 wrote:Anybody use the Sunjack solar systems? It looks interesting with 2A USB ports, but it's pricey if it doesn't charge efficiently.

I have other no-name brand units but they only charge at 1A and some of my devices can charge more effectively at higher amperage.

WOW, those are soooo freaking over priced. Even if it were 100% efficient they are still 500% overpriced. 14W for $130-$230? I'm speechless.
archerytech1
Michigan Preppers Network
Michigan Preppers Network

Postby LetsPrep11 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:18 am

Just bought the 20W from Amazon for $199. Since, the has price dropped to $189. It arrived fully charged so I tested it by plugging in the light and fan I'd also purchased. It works great, so far. I'd been thinking about buying it for over a year then decided to ask for Amazon gift cards for Christmas and let my relatives pay for it :D . Preppers are Smart! :clap:
LetsPrep11

Postby theoutback » Tue May 09, 2017 8:42 am

LetsPrep11 wrote:Just bought the 20W from Amazon for $199. Since, the has price dropped to $189. It arrived fully charged so I tested it by plugging in the light and fan I'd also purchased. It works great, so far. I'd been thinking about buying it for over a year then decided to ask for Amazon gift cards for Christmas and let my relatives pay for it :D . Preppers are Smart! :clap:

Any more reviews? Anyone?
theoutback

Postby rickdun » Tue May 09, 2017 10:54 am

theoutback wrote:
LetsPrep11 wrote:Just bought the 20W from Amazon for $199. Since, the has price dropped to $189. It arrived fully charged so I tested it by plugging in the light and fan I'd also purchased. It works great, so far. I'd been thinking about buying it for over a year then decided to ask for Amazon gift cards for Christmas and let my relatives pay for it :D . Preppers are Smart! :clap:

Any more reviews? Anyone?

Outback, my daughter bought one back in February, she likes it, she got it off of Ebay, $85.00 and free shipping. The grandkids use it more than her, a new toy for them.
"EVERY DAY'S A HOLIDAY AND EVERY MEAL'S A FEAST, SEMPRI FI DO OR DIE"
rickdun
Pennsylvania Preppers Network
Pennsylvania Preppers Network

Return to Solar