• Advertisement

My Bug Out Bag

Discuss Bug Out Bags, Get Home Bags, and Bug Out Vehicles Here.

Moderators: Whisper, medic72

Re: My Bug Out Bag

Postby RayMac1963 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:33 am

Perma, considering where you are, other then getting away from a local environmental disaster, you are already about as bugged out as you can get. :thumbup:
I can't help but think God is up there right now saying "its time to shake the ol' Etch-A-Sketch and restart humanity again".

My Blog---> http://urbanprepperdiary.blogspot.com
RayMac1963
Michigan Preppers Network
Michigan Preppers Network

Re: My Bug Out Bag

Postby risky buisness » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:56 pm

I'm thinking that this thread is probably getting an awful lot more important than we allow. As our world seems to be on some collision course with any number of disasters looming, the importance of being able to sustain our selves even for a brief period is very important. If we fall into a normalcy bias thought process and believe that a change of political climate will cure all that is wrong, I suggest that were destine to fail, and that failure could be a permanent one. If I may suggest, for those who lament the weight of the items they presuppose they need to actually survive some event, to go to self-reliance outfitters.com , and watch Dave Canterburys take on some topics that we could all relate to,
risky buisness

Previous

Return to BOB's & BOV's