• Advertisement

Hello from East Texas!

Introduce yourself here. The official site for TXPN is http://www.TexasPreppersNetwork.blogspot.com"

Hello from East Texas!

Postby TXExitStrategy » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:51 pm

Looking for likeminded folks in east Texas or DFW metroplex. We are a family of 4, LEO/Firearms Instructor Dad and IT Mom living on our 50+acre homestead in East Texas. We'd like to meet folks to socialize with, learn and improve our skillsets... :D
TXExitStrategy

Re: Hello from East Texas!

Postby woodchipper518 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:07 am

Welcome to the forum fellow Texan. I like your handle. TXEXIT.....never really thought we'd do it but if Hitlery tries to do away with 2a or via UN agreement, I think Texas is a fine name for a country.
woodchipper518
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Location: North Texas - Denton County / Collin County line / 380 corridor

Postby Gunns » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:36 pm

Welcome from NE Texas.
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby TXExitStrategy » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:07 pm

Thank y'all so much! I have been advised we are technically NE Texas, LOL!
Yes, not sure if we'd have to actually leave, but at least we have a better chance than any other state. :-)
In the meanwhile, we'll just sit over here prepping...
TXExitStrategy

Postby jimLE » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:56 am

howdy from the piney woods of east tx...and welcome aboard..
jimLE

Postby 1guido2 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:35 am

Hello

I'm Guido, I suppose this is my first post, other than my introduction. Wifey and I have 33 acres in S. Henderson county, kind of our go-to place, we're still living and working in Houston (ugh)
Hope to be up there full-time within five years, of course events outside our control could change that at any time.

Gov. Abbot has been printing up TX currency, I've read. This has been going on for quite some time. He's also been converting TX monetary surplus to fine metals, haven't read that, just heard it as a rumor.
I believe he takes this secession issue very seriously. No doubt that puts the DC folks in a high-speed wobble, since we're supporting so many of the slacker states (read: libtard governed) right now.

What I would like to hear is that TX is purchasing back-up transformers and switchgear, plus whatever solid-state devices are used to control them, that might be knocked out in an EMP attack. Of course, any back-up devices would have to be stored in some sort of a Faraday-type storage facility, but with TX having our own power grid, if we had back-up devices, the Republic of TX could be back up and running years before the rest of the Nation is.
Smart as that ol' boy is, he may already have a trick or two up his sleeve.

"God Loves Liberty"
-Guido
1guido2

Postby jimLE » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:48 am

howdy Guido,welcome aboard..i hope that everyone's life,work ,family and preps are doing good,and coming along nicely..we're doing good.i've been buying preps here n there,as well as stocking on foods when possible.we're having a family get together this coming weekend.and that means shopping this coming Thursday,in which i hope to get my hands on extra foods for storage.
jimLE

Postby harry56 » Thu May 25, 2017 11:03 pm

So I joined as a volunteer in my local area CERT and MRC. We have several drills just completed and one more next month. We generally support all the Emergency Service organizations activities. Ask around your area there are likely some loose lips who have some idea what's happening.

gclub
harry56

Postby OPFOR Tactician » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:17 pm

Hello East Texas and all others. I have rejoined the APN after several years absence when my moniker was Jericho Montana.

Just posted to your A.N.T.s section and looking forward to participating this time with no work related interruptions.

My wife and I currently live in Virginia, but will be moving to Texas next summer. Our son and family have already moved to the DFW area where he is working law enforcement. I am specifically interested in locating active prepper groups northeast to northwest of the DFW imbroglio and greatly appreciate any info that can be shared.
OPFOR Tactician

Return to Check In Here Texas Preppers