• Advertisement

Sigma 3 Survival School???

Discuss general wilderness survival topics here

Moderator: medic72

Sigma 3 Survival School???

Postby caninkan » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:08 pm

Does anyone have any experience with Sigma 3 Survival School? I'm thinking about taking a five day wilderness survival class from them but it's fairly expensive and as a single dad I'm always leery about dropping large amounts of money. I can't find very many reviews about them online so I'm wondering if anyone here has anything to say about them. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
caninkan

Re: Sigma 3 Survival School???

Postby Rod » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:37 am

They have a Youtube Channel that you can check out and there is always Google. :)
Where will you turn to for help when the Red Cross, Salvation Army and your Insurance is worn out? A.N.T.S.
Rod
Connecticut Preppers Network
Connecticut Preppers Network

Postby Cast Iron » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:56 am

I am a firm believer in formal training. Better if someone else is paying for it, e.g. DoD.

But if you are on a budget, or have family to look after, may I suggest the SAS Survival Handbook.

A friend of mine and I would take his boys out camping. We would pick several skills out of the book to learn and practice.
Beware of the guy with only one Cast Iron pan . . . he likely knows how to use it.
Cast Iron

Postby GregoryChilds » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:57 am

No experience yet!
GregoryChilds

Return to Wilderness Survival