• Advertisement

Quebec shooting

Topics about guns

Quebec shooting

Postby Photon Guy » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:14 pm

5 people are now dead in a shooting in a mosque in Quebec, Canada. Now, if Canada allowed law abiding people to carry concealed handguns and if people did so than maybe the shooter could've been stopped and lives could've been saved.
Photon Guy

Re: Quebec shooting

Postby Blondie » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:35 pm

The Toronto Sun has 2 of 3 gunmen captured and 12 people shot.

It's a mosque. Let them pay for their own security.
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie

Postby Drakenstead1 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:18 pm

It appears that the shooters are Muslim men of a different branch of Islam trying to make a theological point. Sadly the myth of the racist red neck white terrorist seems to continue to fade away.
Here in Minnesota places like the Basilica of St Mary in Minneapolis and many other churches, synagogues and temples hire private security. At the Basilica I've noticed that several of the hired guards are actually Muslim men. I don't know how the Canadians look at this nor am I in a position to lecture them. It would seem to me that it would make sense to hire private security. Depending on government puts religious groups under government's thumb. I'd suggest that this is never a good idea.
Drakenstead1

Postby ajax727 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:11 pm

It is sad to say but at this time the enemy is all ready here and have been for years . Even with this attack being Muslim killing Muslim it shows the direction we are heading toward . There point of view has been drilled into there brains as toddlers . At some point it will turn into a war but not as past wars were you know who is trying to kill you . It will be hit and run , kill a few and get killed or blow yourself up and kill a few . When it reaches a point of no return then one side will eradicate the other . History shows that entire clans or nations have just disappeared from the face of the earth without a trace ,
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727

Postby anita » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:42 pm

Drakenstead1 wrote:It appears that the shooters are Muslim men of a different branch of Islam trying to make a theological point. Sadly the myth of the racist red neck white terrorist seems to continue to fade away.

I noticed when watching the ABC news tonight (I suffer through to see what they are mis-reporting) they never mentioned that the shooter was Muslim. Just left it hang.
In honor of RebNavy: "Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
anita

Postby IceFire » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:58 pm

anita wrote:I noticed when watching the ABC news tonight (I suffer through to see what they are mis-reporting) they never mentioned that the shooter was Muslim. Just left it hang.

Of course not. The facts don't fit with their agenda.
"Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in EVERY caliber!"
IceFire
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Photon Guy » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:54 am

ajax727 wrote:At some point it will turn into a war but not as past wars were you know who is trying to kill you . It will be hit and run , kill a few and get killed or blow yourself up and kill a few.

Well as President Trump said, the enemies of today do not wear uniforms and you don't know who they are and when and where they will strike until they do. They are dirty, sneaky rats. Much more dangerous than an enemy that wears a uniform and is readily identifiable.
Photon Guy

Postby NJMike » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:42 am

The suspect (who confessed and turned himself in) is not a muslim extremist:

http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/alexandre ... eo-motive/
NJMike
New Jersey Preppers Network
New Jersey Preppers Network

Postby anita » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:44 pm

NJMike wrote:The suspect (who confessed and turned himself in) is not a muslim extremist:

http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/alexandre ... eo-motive/

It looks like you're right. It was initially reported the guy was Muslim from another faction/sect/denomination (I have no idea what the right term is), but that has since been walked back.
In honor of RebNavy: "Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
anita

Return to Guns