• Advertisement

Shall we play a game, III?

Preparedness General Discussion

Moderator: medic94

Re: Shall we play a game, III?

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:23 am

terrapin wrote:Pack yer stuff, and haul it to Texas.
I got a place for ya.



you sir, are very kind to offer..... :thumbup:

You wont even notice us until you need me. :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
Preparation through education is less costly than learning through tragedy.
-- Max Mayfield

If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six sharpening my axe.
-- Abraham Lincoln
User avatar
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE
 
Posts: 353
Images: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:28 pm
Location: North of the Equator / below the 37th parallel
Karma: 21

Re: Shall we play a game, III?

Postby contrarian » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:42 pm

terrapin wrote:The libs don't want a civil war.
Not the violent, physical type.
They would lose...and they know it.
The libs want to brow-beat us into submission.

Stop fighting them on their own turf.
You can argue with a fool...
and, bring yourself down to that level.

Or not.

No "Or not" for me. I understand their game too. Should any of them get out of line, I'm still fine but as long as they are just shooting their mouth off, that's easy to handle too.
Prepping -- prudence in action
You either stand for something or you will put up with anything.
Study all sides and aspects to a situation but learn to reject 90% of what is said.
contrarian
Colorado Preppers Network
Colorado Preppers Network
 
Posts: 1235
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:54 pm
Karma: 22

Re: Shall we play a game, III?

Postby RayMac1963 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:28 pm

DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE wrote:OOOOOOOoooooooooo Ooo Oooo!!!! ..... :gunsmile: I DO get to be Patrick Swayze!!! :gunsmile: .... Someone here told me I needed Karma above 10 to even be considered.... :D

In this scenario there no choice but to go full Swayze for me...

Image



You're at Seven, you get to be his younger brother :p


Now to Cast's game: IF the liberal side took to arms, they would fight for control of the urban areas. They are not coming to the country so most of you are safe. The outer burbs may have some minor issues, but the real fight would be the government trying to retake the cities. Also, how would US troops respond to orders to shoot at U.S. civilians? And speaking of Red Dawn, notice all the apathy in our current political system, There are a lot of people who are just going to sit a watch, just like in the movie. They will let whoever is in charge just run over them.
I can't help but think God is up there right now saying "its time to shake the ol' Etch-A-Sketch and restart humanity again".



My Blog---> http://urbanprepperdiary.blogspot.com
User avatar
RayMac1963
Michigan Preppers Network
Michigan Preppers Network
 
Posts: 4412
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:34 pm
Location: just outside of Motown
Karma: 254

Re: Shall we play a game, III?

Postby 3ADScout » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:48 pm

terrapin wrote:The libs don't want a civil war.
Not the violent, physical type.
They would lose...and they know it.
The libs want to brow-beat us into submission.

Stop fighting them on their own turf.
You can argue with a fool...
and, bring yourself down to that level.

Or not.


I respectfully disagree. The Maxists have always fought a two prong fight, one hearts and minds via propaganda and the other kenetic. Russian Revolution, Cuba, China, various campaigns fought by Che Greva, and let's not forget all the Marxist terrorist cells from the Cold War like Red Brigade, etc. They definitely want YOU to believe that they are non-violent peaceful people but that is a good way to get a knife in your back real quick. Just look at the last presidential Campaign all of them holding "Love Trumps Hate" signs and look at them now. Call it rioting, but make no mistake it is a beginning of a new campaign that embraces violence to get what they want. Scary thing is at some point the right will beforced to fight fire with fire. Prepare now.

If anyone wants to see a very good TV Mini-series go onto YouTube and Search "Amerika". There are about 10-12 episodes but it is a good dramatization of a Marxist over throw. The propaganda, brain washing, and the constant threat of violence against those who step out of line.

For those who think a another civil war is coming you need to realize we have been having a civil war for the last 50 years with the start of the 60's counter-culture Revolution. Those folks are now politicians, teachers, professors, writers and reporters, they fight against our Constitution and beliefs everyday with twisted "news" stories, manipulated facts and research outcomes and brainwashing in our halls of education. Wake up folks, we are already AT WAR, thank the Lord we are not shooting each other . . . yet. Remember the PEN is mightier than the sword so pick up your pens (or type away on your keyboards)!
3ADScout
 
Posts: 1327
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:28 am
Karma: 30

Re: Shall we play a game, III?

Postby Blondie » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:31 pm

Katrina, 9/11 and The Blackout of 2003 didn't produce hoardes of urbanites heading for rural areas and yet all 3 impacted major metro cities.

Those having their rebellious roots in the civil unrest of the '60s are dead. Or close to it. If you turned on & dropped out your life was cut short by LSD.
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie
 
Posts: 1648
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:56 pm
Location: In The Kitchen With Baby Dumpling
Karma: 46

Re: Shall we play a game, III?

Postby terrapin » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:33 pm

Scout,
I'm on the same side as you. But,
Anyone who thinks that they can reason with those fools,
needs to think again.
Because, those fools ain't reasonable.
terp
User avatar
terrapin
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:42 am
Location: Texas; West of Ft. Worth, North of Abilene
Karma: 55

Re: Shall we play a game, III?

Postby RayMac1963 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:40 pm

Blondie wrote:Those having their rebellious roots in the civil unrest of the '60s are dead.


Don't forget the passage of civil rights laws have actually addressed a lot of the issues from that time that fueled it. Things may not be perfect for black folks, but they are a hell of a lot better then they were in the 50s. segregation and Jim Crow is dead, and you can't get black people to fight today without a darn good reason. Improvements tend to take a lot of steam out of any talk of rebellion.




A personal side note: When black folks hear "Make America Great Again" and talk of a wistful longing for a simpler time like Ozzie and Harriet, they think segregation, colored water fountains, and the back of the bus, not wholesome family values and respect for the flag. If you're talking to your black friends/co-workers/associates, you can help easy a lot of the tension on an individual level by separating what was great about the "good old days" from those things. Trust me, It helps to hear it from people you know.
I can't help but think God is up there right now saying "its time to shake the ol' Etch-A-Sketch and restart humanity again".



My Blog---> http://urbanprepperdiary.blogspot.com
User avatar
RayMac1963
Michigan Preppers Network
Michigan Preppers Network
 
Posts: 4412
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:34 pm
Location: just outside of Motown
Karma: 254

Re: Shall we play a game, III?

Postby 3ADScout » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:46 pm

terrapin wrote:Scout,
I'm on the same side as you. But,
Anyone who thinks that they can reason with those fools,
needs to think again.
Because, those fools ain't reasonable.
terp


I agree with you 100% Terrapin. I was not suggesting that the pen should be used to change the hearts and minds of the leftists fools but rather to persuade the masses in the middle.

Has anyone heard the president's new advisor Sabastian Gorka? This guy (and his wife) is an expert on unconventional warfare. He has numerous presentations on YouTube that are very educational on unconventional warfare and counter-insurgency. Very insightful on ISIS which is what he is advising the president on.
3ADScout
 
Posts: 1327
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:28 am
Karma: 30

Re: Shall we play a game, III?

Postby Cast Iron » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:40 am

On another forum, there is a anti-Trump member.

His/her rhetoric is filled with hate, vile self-rightousness, absolute conviction the Left is fighting fascists from taking over the country even when they behave like the brown shirts and boot jacks they proclaim are taking over the country.

I mentioned in another thread, they are true believers. Zealots even.

And that is what makes them dangerous in my eyes.
Beware of the guy with only one Cast Iron pan . . . he likely knows how to use it.
User avatar
Cast Iron
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:02 am
Karma: 10

Re: Shall we play a game, III?

Postby Dirk Williams » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:55 pm

1. Anybody underestimating the left is a fool.
2. Anybody who thinks the left is defenseless, is a fool.
3. While we write, they are in fact arming themselves.
4. Their benifactors have unlimited resources, 10.000 rifles or shotguns, and 100.000 rounds is but a drop in the bucket.

5. These marchers are carrying 3/4 inch pipe, solid wood dowels, cap stun, bombs, and their are designated shooters in the crowd. I'm told their wearing body armor, knee pads, elbow pads, and gas masks, good gas masks are being found in their back packs.

6. Those shooters jobs are to protect leadership.

7.These people are committed communists, not socialists, they were the first wave, Per communist doctrine. The little old ladies, the old men are the useful idiots. The man and women in full gear are the real enemy.

8. Their bused in luxury buses from outside distances. They coordinate their parking of the buses.

9. They are fed great food, back at the buses, have legal teams awaiting them when arrested.

10. They work shifts, and hang out and socialize back at the buses. Often that safe area is guarded by local police.

11. Their common ground, their safe groumd, is the buses.

12. Cut off their transportation, or their logistics, their ability to feed themselves, or poop or pee, in a porta potty at the buses, and you will see disorganization. Cause trouble back at their safe place, and their on the offensive, not the attack.

13. Use their rules against them. Dress like them mingle with them, attack from within them. And use the crowd as your escaping cover. Loose your tools, which are their tools on scene, creating confusion and discontent.

This is simple Sun Tsu related stuff,

Lastly, it is my observation that what is being referred to as civil rights, are nothing but a battle cry from people who's feeling are hurt. Each of you is my equal, until you start that poor me crap, you just achieved My Enemy" status.

Tic Toc.

Dirk
Dirk Williams
 
Posts: 3006
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:15 pm
Karma: 97

Re: Shall we play a game, III?

Postby terrapin » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:51 pm

Dirk,
Are you calling me a fool? :glare:
If you are, well, that's okay with me. 8)
I'm not the one living in the midst of the crazies. :p
I'll still be here when you're long gone.

And, by the way, you should learn the difference between their, there, they're...

terp
User avatar
terrapin
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:42 am
Location: Texas; West of Ft. Worth, North of Abilene
Karma: 55

Re: Shall we play a game, III?

Postby Blondie » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:59 pm

Dirk:

8, 10, 11 & 12 a Motor Carrier Officer would be a great asset. :D

9) The great thing about data matching is that when you get arrested, the jail reports your incarceration electronically to, oh, a zillion agencies. Agencies usually pay the jails a stipend for prompt reporting.

Poof go the benefits until you can get that bond hearing, your release paperwork and trot off to get your benefits restored. Next month.
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie
 
Posts: 1648
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:56 pm
Location: In The Kitchen With Baby Dumpling
Karma: 46

Re: Shall we play a game, III?

Postby Dirk Williams » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:11 pm

Terp , nope, not calling you or anybody else here a fool. And I know my spelling sucks. I use to put a lot of effort into it, because a criminal report is a very important piece of paper work. My note books old, and while I'll spell check stuff, it often changes before its published.

We've been together long enough here on APN, to have Frank chats. I've never been one to pull punches. And if what I put on this site helps just one new person better understand, then we all win.

And if I've offended you, then your probably one of them, not one of us.

Blondie, good points. I'm not suggesting anybody here needs to go to war. I'm only sharing tactics useful tactics.


To better understand ones responses to an enemy, one must understand the enemies tactics better then they do.

And lastly, do not underestimate these people. They are playing for keeps. The very essence of this nation is what's at stake.

I've no intentions of not holding these loosers feet to the fire. Their poor loosers, poor citizens, poor thinkers,,and will run this great nation into the ground.

Trump has bought us time, not the end all solution. I would ask you to consider using your time wisely. We may not get further chances.

Lastly if someone here is expecting the city, coumty, state or federal govt. out, your in for a real eye opener.

God bless all of you.

O yea, RayMac, I sense your doing a lot of thinking lately. You sir, are always welcome at my home. We may not agree on a lot, which at the end of the day means nothing. You need a place out here in Oregon. Your welcome.

Hell that goes for pretty much everybody here.

Get involved, support our new leader and his cabinet. I've now received multiple emails, asking questions.

This last one was regarding supporting Devos, for Education. No can do. I explained my rationale, and was recon tasted with very specific questions. I can back pretty much everybody but here. She's just not a good fit.

When I learned that the NEA was against her, I almost changed to the support side.

I never thought I would EVER agree with what the NEAs direction is.

My wife's a teacher, and she nor I can support anything coming out of their socialist headquarters.


Dirk
Dirk Williams
 
Posts: 3006
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:15 pm
Karma: 97

Re: Shall we play a game, III?

Postby Talmek » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:49 pm

Cast Iron wrote: Civil war has broken out.
The Left honestly, and truly believes they are fighting against the 21st century version of Hitler. Right or wrong, that is what they believe.
As we have seen leading up to the election and the reactions since, they have no problem of acts of violence.
A nation wide movement goes radical, violent, how do you react? Is there really a side? If you are surrounded by those who are embracing mob rule, what do you do?
Per the election demographics, the East and West coasts were primarily Clinton supporters. In a civil war, how would that play out?
Do not limit it to just your personal situation, but how does a war commence with the logistics taken into consideration.


Hmm...this is a tough one for me.

Watching the U.S. devolve into civil war would be a personally heartbreaking experience. As someone who has risked a whole lot in defense of our country (politics and military/industrial complex notwithstanding) there would definitely be a psychological impact on my family and I seeing our country torn apart.

At the first signs of real disorder (local - within 15 miles - protesting that turns violent or destructive) I would initiate my family's plan to prepare to evacuate to a more remote location that has already been identified with primary and alternate methods of travel. This location is within 1 1/2 hour's drive on back roads (no interstate access required). We already have BOBs staged that have everything required for a 72 hour duration in a wooded area (our family and children are all experienced backpackers, down to the 8 year old) but as part of the evacuation plan is packing up all our supplies that we would use for a three month bug-in here at home.

This plan is contingent on me not allowing my family to be surrounded by rioters/looters as the scenario plays out. Having combat experience specifically around having to fight my/our way out of a 360 degree engagement I would submit that the losses would be catastrophic if not complete.

If civil war is inevitable, then my "side" is that with my family and my community's defense. My politics are honestly for neither party as I believe that neither of them have my best interests in mind. I have no sons to offer to the war effort and if my daughters took it upon themselves to bear arms in support of their beliefs then as long as they do not become a threat to the rest of us I suppose that I would let them make their decisions freely.

Going larger scale (national level) the logistics that were so critical in our country's first civil war are no longer present. The agricultural south has been replaced with the new agricultural midwest. The industrialized north(east) has been replaced with an industrialized Mexico (obviously there are still weapons manufacturers throughout the country but unless there is a foundry handy to remelt and manufacture arms this would eventually pose a different type of problem). It would be desperate times, indeed.
"All you need is ignorance and arrogance, and your success will be assured" - Mark Twain
User avatar
Talmek
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:38 pm
Location: Texas, USA
Karma: 0

Re: Shall we play a game, III?

Postby Cast Iron » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:52 am

Talmek wrote:
Cast Iron wrote: Civil war has broken out.
The Left honestly, and truly believes they are fighting against the 21st century version of Hitler. Right or wrong, that is what they believe.
As we have seen leading up to the election and the reactions since, they have no problem of acts of violence.
A nation wide movement goes radical, violent, how do you react? Is there really a side? If you are surrounded by those who are embracing mob rule, what do you do?
Per the election demographics, the East and West coasts were primarily Clinton supporters. In a civil war, how would that play out?
Do not limit it to just your personal situation, but how does a war commence with the logistics taken into consideration.


Hmm...this is a tough one for me.

Watching the U.S. devolve into civil war would be a personally heartbreaking experience. As someone who has risked a whole lot in defense of our country (politics and military/industrial complex notwithstanding) there would definitely be a psychological impact on my family and I seeing our country torn apart.

At the first signs of real disorder (local - within 15 miles - protesting that turns violent or destructive) I would initiate my family's plan to prepare to evacuate to a more remote location that has already been identified with primary and alternate methods of travel. This location is within 1 1/2 hour's drive on back roads (no interstate access required). We already have BOBs staged that have everything required for a 72 hour duration in a wooded area (our family and children are all experienced backpackers, down to the 8 year old) but as part of the evacuation plan is packing up all our supplies that we would use for a three month bug-in here at home.

This plan is contingent on me not allowing my family to be surrounded by rioters/looters as the scenario plays out. Having combat experience specifically around having to fight my/our way out of a 360 degree engagement I would submit that the losses would be catastrophic if not complete.

If civil war is inevitable, then my "side" is that with my family and my community's defense. My politics are honestly for neither party as I believe that neither of them have my best interests in mind. I have no sons to offer to the war effort and if my daughters took it upon themselves to bear arms in support of their beliefs then as long as they do not become a threat to the rest of us I suppose that I would let them make their decisions freely.

Going larger scale (national level) the logistics that were so critical in our country's first civil war are no longer present. The agricultural south has been replaced with the new agricultural midwest. The industrialized north(east) has been replaced with an industrialized Mexico (obviously there are still weapons manufacturers throughout the country but unless there is a foundry handy to remelt and manufacture arms this would eventually pose a different type of problem). It would be desperate times, indeed.


Thank you for the stirring post Talmek and your observations.
Beware of the guy with only one Cast Iron pan . . . he likely knows how to use it.
User avatar
Cast Iron
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:02 am
Karma: 10

Previous

Return to General Preparedness Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for the APN Email Newsletter - Enter your e-mail address below


  Links and Resources
  -Links
  -Podcasts
  -Free Ebooks



Trusted Sponsors












Copyright
For Notices of Copyright infringement and to contact our DMCA Agent please follow the link below:
Copyright Policy

For terms of use, rules, and policies please read our Disclaimer