• Advertisement

The klan is planning to ramp up recruitment

Post about tips and ideas on preparing for terrorism and other man-made disasters here.

Moderator: medic94

The klan is planning to ramp up recruitment

Postby Photon Guy » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:48 pm

The klan, one of the oldest hate groups in the USA is planning to ramp up recruitment in several US states. I am really concerned about this as the klan is obviously known to be dangerous. From what I know the klan generally targets black people but they are a white supremacist group so they will target anybody of any non white race. They also don't like mixed people which means they wouldn't like me since Im mixed, Im half white half asian. So to all minorities on this forum my advice is to be on the alert and to train in self defense which includes the use of firearms. This would include me since Im half minority. As a matter of fact Im not sure about this but the klan might especially hate people who are mixed such as myself. Here is a news article on this.

https://www.usabreakingnews.net/2017/02 ... ne-member/
Photon Guy

Re: The klan is planning to ramp up recruitment

Postby Mollypup » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:06 pm

Not the least bit worried. Also mixed. (white / native american)

I have a feeling this is more propaganda. While such groups as the black panthers & KKK will never die out (hatred never truly dies completely), they don't quite hold the appeal they once did. As in, require actual participation, effort, putting yourself out there. Most sheeple are just great with talking the talk, they just never get around to walking the walk, if you get my drift.

In a nation of immigrants, just how "pure" are they truly going to be? Especially in many of the states in which it's most popular. lol

The kkk are hoping to play off the racial divide to boost their dying ranks, much the same way the new black panthers are doing. It's not doing either side much good. In these more modern times folks are just too lazy. The current tensions are going to have to escalate several more notches before this becomes a true issue to worry about.

This is from someone who lives in klan territory. They're here, oh yeah they are. Just not worried any more about them than the addict down the road.
Mollypup
Ohio Preppers Network
Ohio Preppers Network

Postby rickdun » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:25 pm

Photon Guy wrote:The klan, one of the oldest hate groups in the USA is planning to ramp up recruitment in several US states. I am really concerned about this as the klan is obviously known to be dangerous. From what I know the klan generally targets black people but they are a white supremacist group so they will target anybody of any non white race. They also don't like mixed people which means they wouldn't like me since Im mixed, Im half white half asian. So to all minorities on this forum my advice is to be on the alert and to train in self defense which includes the use of firearms. This would include me since Im half minority. As a matter of fact Im not sure about this but the klan might especially hate people who are mixed such as myself. Here is a news article on this.

https://www.usabreakingnews.net/2017/02 ... ne-member/

Photon, the klan has been on its way out for years. They claim to be white supremacist but they hate catholics, woman, people with authority, etc., they hate everybody that doesn't believe in their views. About 30 years ago, the klan had a ralley in a small farming town of about 150 people, about 500 people showed up with shotguns, rifles, pistols, baseball bats and the Amish showed up with their pitchforks. Needless to say, they didn't get out of their vehicles to hold their ralley.
"EVERY DAY'S A HOLIDAY AND EVERY MEAL'S A FEAST, SEMPRI FI DO OR DIE"
rickdun
Pennsylvania Preppers Network
Pennsylvania Preppers Network

Postby anita » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:46 pm

The question is--Is this fake news, and if not, does it make a difference?
anita

Postby Cast Iron » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:03 pm

Of mixed race myself.

The KKK, and their like, are truly deplorable.

Does anyone have any real visibility on their actual numbers? I may be naive in this respect, but I am going to go out on a limb and say their actual numbers are less than LBGTQ . . . whatever, I cannot keep up with the rest of that acronym, community.

I have no doubt they are out there. Their type always are. I just do not see them as being a significant threat to society.
Beware of the guy with only one Cast Iron pan . . . he likely knows how to use it.
Cast Iron

Postby rebnavy1862 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:38 pm

I live in the rural south. I see lots of people. I met a klansman once, about 50 years ago. I have not met one since.

As mentioned above by a Pennsylvanian, if the klan attempted some sort of violent rally here, they would be met with resistance from large numbers of decent white people.*
Reb

*most of whom voted for Trump
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network

Postby danthman114 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:05 pm

I'm not worried about them here.
danthman114

Postby Illini Warrior » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:07 pm

last time I saw something about the KKK - it was about blacks attacking a peaceful KKK rally - stabbing and clubbing every white in sight ....

and some of you are worrying about the KKK attacking YOU?

nothing new about the racial attacks - just their excuse ....
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby handyman777 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:10 pm

They are near me about 40 miles; as the crow flies. I have heard of cross burning's, etc. never seen it myself.
I have seen them at small gun shows handing out flyers for recruitment.
Not worried.
A few years ago their was the grand dragons robe for sale in a store front near me; they were asked to take it down.
I would rather have them living next door, then some crack head or a meth lab.
handyman777
Michigan Preppers Network
Michigan Preppers Network

Postby rebnavy1862 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:04 pm

handyman777 wrote:They are near me about 40 miles; as the crow flies. I have heard of cross burning's, etc. never seen it myself.
I have seen them at small gun shows handing out flyers for recruitment.
Not worried.
A few years ago their was the grand dragons robe for sale in a store front near me; they were asked to take it down.
I would rather have them living next door, then some crack head or a meth lab.

It upsets me that the klan has adopted the battle flag of the Army of Northern Virginia. That is desecration of a noble flag representing one of the finest American fighting units.
It amuses me that the klan is active in Michigan. At one time Ohio had the largest klan membership in the nation. Yes, Ohio.

Reb
Notice: I refuse to be drawn into any debate about the Civil War, the soldiers who fought, or the flags carried.
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:59 pm

Cast Iron wrote:Of mixed race myself.

The KKK, and their like, are truly deplorable.

Does anyone have any real visibility on their actual numbers? I may be naive in this respect, but I am going to go out on a limb and say their actual numbers are less than LBGTQ . . . whatever, I cannot keep up with the rest of that acronym, community.

I have no doubt they are out there. Their type always are. I just do not see them as being a significant threat to society.

These days, they're no more dangerous to the general public than say, Black Lives Matter....Actually, you could argue BLM(another acronym) and the freaks they are tending to attract is way more dangerous than KKK, Black Panthers, etc.etc.etc....(not that either of those groups are less hateful)

They seem to be on the front lines daily with the obvious few idiots stoking the flames.(Dallas, Chicago, etc. rings a bell)

I cant remember the last time the KKK or Black Panthers were in the headlines for violence or murder........ BLM? That's another story....
Preparation through education is less costly than learning through tragedy.
-- Max Mayfield

If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six sharpening my axe.
-- Abraham Lincoln
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Postby donba » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:04 pm

As I understand it, their membership is down, this is there own fault. Not allowing anyone with a 3rd, grade education membership. As well as Knowing both of your parents were married to each other. Will keep you from joining. I have only met one member of this group, and am almost positive that both of his parents were not human.
donba

Postby rebnavy1862 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:05 pm

donba wrote:As I understand it, their membership is down, this is there own fault. Not allowing anyone with a 3rd, grade education membership. As well as Knowing both of your parents were married to each other. Will keep you from joining. I have only met one member of this group, and am almost positive that both of his parents were not human.

Are you talking aboutb BLM ??
Reb

rebnavy1862

Postby ajax727 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:46 am

So you are worried about the KKK you should be worried about the BLM . Is the KKK rioting ,looting burning stores and shooting officers ? Is the KKK being paid to riot loot and burn down stores ?
I live in the south and yes the KKK and a few splinter groups are here . I am not member of the kkk or splinter group I don't follow their doctrine , I have been asked to join but I declined the offer .
I am also of mixed bloodlines Native American . English , Scottish , Irish , Dutch and Welsh . My bloodline are mixed but I am an American not a NAESIDW American but an American . I have always said I would hate to join some groups in time of war on our soil because after the fighting ends then I would have to turn around and remove the group that I do not agree with because of the doctrine . The enemy of my enemy might be a friend today but would still remain my enemy afterwards .
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727

Postby daaswampman » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:05 pm

Sounds like someone trying to create panic! I am more worried about the Illuminati or Nazis than the KKK. After the last eight years, nothing would be a surprise to me and it might even be an improvement to the gender confused masses rioting in our streets. Or would you prefer ISIS? Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network

Next

Return to Terrorism & other Man made disasters