• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

Marc Faber Warns Markets Will Fall "Like An Avalanche

Post ideas about how to prepare for economic disaster here

Moderator: medic94

Marc Faber Warns Markets Will Fall "Like An Avalanche

Postby Cast Iron » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:07 am

Dr. Doom's Back: Marc Faber Warns Markets Will Fall "Like An Avalanche... Trump Can't Stop It"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-2 ... nt-stop-it
Beware of the guy with only one Cast Iron pan . . . he likely knows how to use it.
Cast Iron

Re: Marc Faber Warns Markets Will Fall "Like An Avalanche

Postby anita » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:43 am

He's been predicting this for something like a hundred years. I imagine someday he will be right.
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
anita

Postby rickdun » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:36 am

I agree with Anita, but one thing is for sure (guarnteed), what goes up must come down, The market has boomed since the election and it is well OVER priced and will have a huge correction sometime in the future. Stocks are trading way too high compared to their earnings. You don't need an event (good or bad) for the market to take a dive, it just happens and they call it a correction and we're well overdue for one.
"EVERY DAY'S A HOLIDAY AND EVERY MEAL'S A FEAST, SEMPRI FI DO OR DIE"
rickdun
Pennsylvania Preppers Network
Pennsylvania Preppers Network

Postby kenjabroni » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:55 pm

rickdun wrote:I agree with Anita, but one thing is for sure (guarnteed), what goes up must come down, The market has boomed since the election and it is well OVER priced and will have a huge correction sometime in the future. Stocks are trading way too high compared to their earnings. You don't need an event (good or bad) for the market to take a dive, it just happens and they call it a correction and we're well overdue for one.

Too bad everyone will blame trump and his administration for the correction when it does happen. Its about 5 years overdue to be honest.
kenjabroni
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby terrapin » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:17 pm

If you have your money in the stock market, bonds, shares in some company, 401k, whatever...
get it out while you still can.
When "it" hits, they're all coming down.
Anything you can't get your hands on,
it's gone.
Buy some land, some livestock...
something that will still have value.
terrapin

Postby Blondie » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:31 pm

This is not meant as investment advice but use caution on a 401k.

You may not be able to clean it out or touch it at all if you are still with that employer.
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie

Postby anita » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:20 am

I've said this before and will say it again. No one knows what will happen.

Do I expect the economy to collapse at some point? Yes, I believe it is likely. I've been ringing that bell practically as long as Farber. But, no one knows when. No one knows what will happen. Diversity is your friend. Don't have all your money in the market, but don't have it all in land, or gold, or any number of other things. My suggestion is to spread it around.
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
anita

Postby Cast Iron » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:54 am

kenjabroni wrote:
rickdun wrote:I agree with Anita, but one thing is for sure (guarnteed), what goes up must come down, The market has boomed since the election and it is well OVER priced and will have a huge correction sometime in the future. Stocks are trading way too high compared to their earnings. You don't need an event (good or bad) for the market to take a dive, it just happens and they call it a correction and we're well overdue for one.

Too bad everyone will blame trump and his administration for the correction when it does happen. Its about 5 years overdue to be honest.

I know a guy who has been expecting, seriously, for the correction since 2010.

I agree we are due or overdue.
Beware of the guy with only one Cast Iron pan . . . he likely knows how to use it.
Cast Iron

Postby Gunns » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:15 pm

Here you go.
Attachments
MarcvsTrump.png
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby anita » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:23 pm

Mark Cuban has proven himself to be less intelligent than he thought.

anita

Return to Economic Disasters