• Advertisement

Friends in Safe Places

General PA topics go here

Moderators: ReadyMom, kr105

Re: Friends in Safe Places

Postby rickdun » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:20 am

ajax727 wrote:Chad Parther free speech at it's best , check him out you might agree with his point of view .
The song is funny as heck , y'all should call up the local radio and have it played over and over push it to the top .
Maybe we can get a spoof song by Fender Before the next teardrop fall .

Ajax, I called our country station yesterday afternoon, I heard them play it 14 times, tears in my eyes and a smile on my face.

They received many calls and aired the calls, people love it. It played about a dozen times today so far and more calls to the station requesting for them to keep playing it.

The snowflakes don't want to come around here, they'll be leaving with a few black eyes from us deplorable, bible reading, gun toting hillbilly's.
"EVERY DAY'S A HOLIDAY AND EVERY MEAL'S A FEAST, SEMPRI FI DO OR DIE"
rickdun
Pennsylvania Preppers Network

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:31 am

Stahlrosen wrote:And to go along with the music, Univ.s are jumping right in there to provide safety for snoflakes.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/17/sn ... paces.html
“If a student feels hurt or offended by another student’s comment, the hurt student can say ‘ouch.’ In acknowledgement, the student who made the hurtful comment says “oops.” If necessary, there can be further dialogue about this exchange.”
:eek:

O....M....G. :eek: :eek: :eek:

The programing is complete.....
In honor of RebNavy...RIP buddy. You made me smile. :)

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:00 pm
Driven, are you sure you are from Kalifornia? You make a lot of sense.
Reb"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862
Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:35 am

rickdun wrote:Ya Dr1ven, that's the one, still have tears in my eyes and a smile on my face.

Amazing song really...lol....Thanks again for letting us know about it.

I have 4 friends in tears from passing it onto them. :D :D :D
In honor of RebNavy...RIP buddy. You made me smile. :)

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:00 pm
Driven, are you sure you are from Kalifornia? You make a lot of sense.
Reb"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862
Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Postby daaswampman » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:20 pm

Please God let a snowflake say ‘ouch.’ to me! I have insults for every occasion, I promise to try and feel bad later! Swamp

As Grandpa was heard to say - his ba*** must be detachable, it seems he left them home today!
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby arkieready » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:56 pm

Gee, swamp. In your profession, you could make anyone say ouch if ya wanted to ( or just scream in agony) Lol.
I don't like winter and I don't like snowflakes. But, you put enough snowflakes together and they get outta control? You got a frigging avalanche.
I kinda prefer the old fashion term for 'those people'. Starts with p and ends with y. You don't have to say "oops". Not that I would. Suck it up, Buttercup.
I think I will share that video.
P!

Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.

--Robert Frost--
arkieready
Arkansas Preppers Network
Arkansas Preppers Network

Postby ajax727 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:59 am

The election is over Trump won but i am still having to listen to the snowflakes here . It is quite simple for me to shut them up when i ask them to speak of facts no lies aka the spin .
I was in town picking up feed and a young man was telling his boss he just could not work the day shift because it was just to early for him to get up and come into to work . Sorry but i went off like a wet setting hen . I informed him he has a job some people don't , if you don't like your job quit today and i know there are several people that would be happy to have your job . If you worked for me you would be out the door right now and you can go to your safe place and cry buttercup . You want to work but you don't want to work you can't have it both ways , this is life you work for a living that is just a fact . The manger who i have know for years walked with me to my truck and told me thanks for my little speech , an older black man stopped and said i sure told it like it is the young people today just don't know what hard work is all about they want a check but just don't want to work for it .
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727

Postby pepple84 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:34 pm

thanks for sharing, i needed a laugh today
-----------------------------------
currently learning...
pepple84

Previous

Return to Pennsylvania Discussion, News and Weather