• Advertisement

Looking for a part for a revolver ?

Topics about guns

Looking for a part for a revolver ?

Postby ajax727 » Mon May 08, 2017 9:37 am

I have been looking for a part for a revolver it is a H&R " sidekick'' mod. 732 in 32 cal. . I have looked on line at several suppliers but they were sold out . The part needed is the pivot screw that hold the arm on the swing out cylinder . I had cleaned a few handguns and was out shooting them a week or so ago . I was walking my back line and killing a few plastic bottles hanging here and there . I sat down to clean them back up and found that the screw had fallen out . New or used i need this part or that nice little revolver is just a paper weight .
Taken my BL to the VA today an i am going to check a few gun/ pawn shops to see if by chance they have one or can order one for me .

Thanks
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727

Re: Looking for a part for a revolver ?

Postby handyman777 » Mon May 08, 2017 11:39 am

If you don't have any luck, you can always try a gun show in your area.

I've found some parts that were hard to find at them.

If you can get a blue print of the gun, you might be able to find that screws by other means (hardware ????) or make it yourself, just a thought.
Good Luck.
handyman777
Michigan Preppers Network
Michigan Preppers Network

Postby Yeti_2015 » Mon May 08, 2017 4:36 pm

“Talk low, talk slow, and don’t say too much.”
–John Wayne

“Everyone has a plan ’till they get punched in the mouth.”
-Mike Tyson
Yeti_2015
Oklahoma Preppers Network
Oklahoma Preppers Network

Postby ajax727 » Fri May 12, 2017 7:13 am

Thanks for the links . I found the pivot screw needed to repair that old sidekick it is fixed and working fine . I am going to order a few parts for that sidekick so when needed i can rebuild it from the barrel to the grips .
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727

Postby MADE IN AMERICA » Fri May 12, 2017 8:42 am

You can always use it for a trotline sinker as it falls apart.
MADE IN AMERICA

Postby ajax727 » Sat May 13, 2017 9:40 am

MIA, sorry but such a fine hand gun is not to be used for a trot line sinker .
I keep all my tools clean and ready to be used if needed . I am also able to pick anyone of them and cut centers out of a target be it a revolver , auto , or a single shot .
You made a reference to a great hand gunner in a post , there has only been one person that used that person as a reference to me and i take that as a complement . How is the weather in FL , you still dressing in BDU's , with that steel pot on your head . :D
OR AM I WRONG?
ajax727

Postby BK in KC » Sat May 13, 2017 7:26 pm

"It is remarkable the amount of ire you collect nowadays, like lint, simply by being insufficiently worshipful of the State and its gentle intentions." --James Lileks

Drink the Kool-Aid: it’ll taste sweet. That burning sensation in your throat is just that feeling of liberation, as your soul separates from your flesh.
BK in KC
Missouri Preppers Network
Missouri Preppers Network

Postby MADE IN AMERICA » Fri May 19, 2017 11:21 am

ajax727 wrote:MIA, sorry but such a fine hand gun is not to be used for a trot line sinker .
I keep all my tools clean and ready to be used if needed . I am also able to pick anyone of them and cut centers out of a target be it a revolver , auto , or a single shot .
You made a reference to a great hand gunner in a post , there has only been one person that used that person as a reference to me and i take that as a complement . How is the weather in FL , you still dressing in BDU's , with that steel pot on your head . :D
OR AM I WRONG?

One mans trash is another mans treasure.
MADE IN AMERICA

Return to Guns