• Advertisement

Local A.N.T.S Meetup in NC

General discussion board for ANTS members

Moderator: founderant

Local A.N.T.S Meetup in NC

Postby founderant » Sun May 14, 2017 10:11 pm

June 16, 17 18
Event Name, A.N.T.S Meet up, Troy, NC
Hosted by Founderant. Founderant will be camping at site #034, at the Badin Lake Campground in NC
If anyone would like to meet up there, to camp and discuss prepping issues around the campfire, you can reserve a site at

https://www.recreation.gov/camping/badi ... rkId=73840

Contact Information:
Mailing Address:
BADIN LAKE CAMPGROUND
429 BADIN LAKE REC AREA ROAD
TROY NC 27371
Phone Number:
Project Office: (910)576-6391

There will not be any classes given at this event, just a chance for area ants to meet one another, camp, and go over our level1 and 2 guidelines.

The sites do not have hookups, but there is a bathhouse. You can camp in a popup, RV, or tent, and bring anyone you like. Sites are $12 a nite with a $10 reservation fee.

Cell service in the area is poor, but it is a nice campground.

If you can not make it, no problem, and if you can, I looks forward to meeting you.
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Re: Local A.N.T.S Meetup in NC

Postby Cadit » Mon May 15, 2017 8:16 pm

Cadit
K4HCH-Go Slow-Take a Knee-Look and Listen
Cadit

Postby founderant » Tue May 16, 2017 9:10 am

Look forward to meeting you.
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby Cadit » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:27 pm

Hi Partner; hope all is well with you and yours. I wish to ask something and if you think if its a bad Idea let me know? I also belong to a group called the Carolina Preppers Network. Most meetings have between twenty and forty members attending. Will it be ok to open our camping meet-up to this group and invite anyone who may wish to come for a meet & Greet? Many are new and are hungry for information. just an idea. But; of course I'll have to run this by the leader of this group for an ok. :)
Cadit
Cadit

Postby Cadit » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:30 pm

Heard from my brother and he will be coming also. I think a friend of mine will also, but he hasn't said yet, so I don't really know yet. :blink:
Cadit
Cadit

Postby founderant » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:39 pm

Cadit wrote:Hi Partner; hope all is well with you and yours. I wish to ask something and if you think if its a bad Idea let me know? I also belong to a group called the Carolina Preppers Network. Most meetings have between twenty and forty members attending. Will it be ok to open our camping meet-up to this group and invite anyone who may wish to come for a meet & Greet? Many are new and are hungry for information. just an idea. But; of course I'll have to run this by the leader of this group for an ok. :)

Everyone is welcome, but the last time I checked all of the campsites were reserved except for two walk ups that they are holding on a first come first serve bases

There is a group camp within walking distance, but I do not know if it is available. They would have to check.
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby founderant » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:41 pm

Cadit wrote:Heard from my brother and he will be coming also. I think a friend of mine will also, but he hasn't said yet, so I don't really know yet. :blink:

Sounds good, fire ant and another member are coming as well.
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby Cadit » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:33 pm

Thanks for the info on the camp site, I'll post that incase any wants to chance it. I'll have possibly two more bodies sharing my tent, so I can't offer anyone a place to bunk down except outside in a sleeping bag. I got it for one tent, if some one wanted to pay the extra fee and pitch a tent at my site, I'm ok with that.
Cadit
Cadit

Postby founderant » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:56 am

Great to finally meet you and your brother Cadit, look forward to camping with you at Prepper Camp this year.

Founderant
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby Cadit » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:52 am

Thanks FounderAnt; I too look forward to camping with you at Prepper Camp. Is your buddy going also, don't remember if he said. This is my first prepper venue of any type and I'm excited to go. Being in September, I'm hoping it want be so hot during the days and cold at nights, but I will adjust. This passed week-end reminded me of when I camped out in west Texas, hot during the day and cold at night. I then had a electric snake barrier around my camp, don't mind sharing, just not so close. I still use a electric fence when wilderness camping, just to keep things friendly between the animals and me, unless I'm hungry; then that's on them for getting so close. 8)
Cadit
Cadit

Postby founderant » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:32 pm

Yes, Matt will be attending Prepper Camp as well. We will be camping in the primitive tent camping area. You will like the event, lots of classes and friendly people.
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby Cadit » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:44 pm

For Sure; biting at the bit as they say. Looking forward to seeing you guys there. I'm looking to take a few classes myself, haven't decided yet which ones. I'm presently talking with a friend gun instructor and seeing if I can get him to sign on and give weapons training to the colony members. I hope I can broker a good price for them. And maybe even get him signed on as a permanent instructor.

Well; Be Cool and stay Dry :thumbup:

Cadit
Cadit
Cadit

Return to A.N.T.S.