• Advertisement

Sig Sauer P320

Topics about guns

Sig Sauer P320

Postby Zero Source » Fri May 26, 2017 9:13 pm

Has anyone had any experience shooting this with the ROMEO1 red dot sight? I am a fan of Sig Sauer and this looks like a fine handgun. It looks like it would be great for home defense.
Zero Source

Re: Sig Sauer P320

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Sat May 27, 2017 10:33 am

Hmmmm...Hadn't seen that sight. Thanks for the heads up...

I don't know how I'd like having that on my EDC, but that's some serious eye candy.

Guaranteed to make my Scorpion a $1,700.00 bad (Censored word. I'm a potty mouth) mo'fo that only I get to admire if carried properly....lol.
In honor of RebNavy...RIP buddy. You made me smile. :)

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:00 pm
Driven, are you sure you are from Kalifornia? You make a lot of sense.
Reb"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862
Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Re: Sig Sauer P320

Postby Fullmoon » Sat May 27, 2017 10:44 am

I had never heard of the Sig 320 before reading your post. Looked it up on the Sig site and was shocked to see its a new design with a striker and no hammer. That Romeo sight may have its advantages and improve accuracy but would be very impractical for carrying and drawing. Special holster required so this piece may be delegated to occupying a desk drawer at home or used at the range only. I have a P220 and love it, very accurate and reliable but anytime a manufacturer comes out with a new model I always wait and let someone else buy one and let them discover any potential flaws in the new design.
Fullmoon

Return to Guns