• Advertisement

SCCR Colony

General discussion board for ANTS members

Moderator: founderant

SCCR Colony

Postby Cadit » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:32 pm

Greetings All: I have created a page on the Meet-ups web site. I have posted our Camping event this month and the up-coming Prepper Camp in Saluda, NC. I hope that you will check out our page, and remember; this is just a start up. We will be having Camp meet-up as well Camping events through out the year; cold, Hot or otherwise. Join with me in expanding and reaching others who are just starting out and need a helping hand in the; how, where, what,and when we should be preparing.

If you have falling back and now occupying the sofa more than you use to, it time to get moving, Trump it's a fix all for us. We need to stay vigilant and watchful. Get your Comms up if you haven't yet. Get you Ham license and start practicing now, don't wait and try after it has started, you will be lost in that attempt. Get you skills up to par, and help others in the group hone theirs. :help:
Cadit
K4HCH-Go Slow-Take a Knee-Look and Listen
Cadit

Re: SCCR Colony

Postby founderant » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:48 pm

Just checked out you colony site on meetup.com. Looks good
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Re: SCCR Colony

Postby Cadit » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:27 pm

Thanks; Not finished, but up and running. Any info you think should be posted? You're more than welcome to post information there, it would be welcomed. Still feeling my way around in operating a colony, got a few members so far. Going to post a link to ANTS so people can go there an join.

Anyway, Thanks for the kinds words. Later

Cadit
K4HCH
Cadit
K4HCH-Go Slow-Take a Knee-Look and Listen
Cadit

Return to A.N.T.S.