• Advertisement

Logging in

Need Help with the forum? Ask a question here. Our moderators are here to help.

Re: Logging in

Postby rebnavy1862 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:53 pm

Thanks for trying ReadyMom. I would hate to see APN go down the drain.
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network

Postby rebnavy1862 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:26 pm

Bump
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862

Postby ajax727 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:34 am

The same thing again not able to login .
So i did a search on google , topics - google redirects searches - goggle spying on people , google bullshit a tool to spy on people . and a few more searches about spying with the keyword google - .
Went back and tried to login and i got right on .
I do not know if the searches with google and spying connected together had any effect but strange thing is i got right on after the searches / Tin hat time .
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727

Postby rebnavy1862 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:13 am

ajax727 wrote:The same thing again not able to login .
So i did a search on google , topics - google redirects searches - goggle spying on people , google bullshit a tool to spy on people . and a few more searches about spying with the keyword google - .
Went back and tried to login and i got right on .
I do not know if the searches with google and spying connected together had any effect but strange thing is i got right on after the searches / Tin hat time .

Did you use Google to do the search 8)
Reb

rebnavy1862

Postby ajax727 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:59 pm

used a gaggle to search a google or was it a google to find a gaggle .
or was it a fraggle of a gaggle that google the gaggle , but it seem to be a haggle to google a gaggle , graggle a google to find a fraggle gaggle or a haggle of a google graggle , it was a maggle of a haggle to gaggle a google , i should have google a fraggle just to haggle with a gaggle but the fraggle would not haggle or google the fraggle . It was a baggle of a haggle to haggle a google that was fraggle .
Yep google , wonder if it set off an alert when i used the spy word .

It seems to be a hit or a miss when trying to log on .
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727

Postby ReadyMom » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:21 pm

OK. My Turn having troubles logging on. Even though I selected to remember me I ocassionally get kicked off. This time, I tried for about 15 min to finally be able to successfully log back on.
Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
Image Also on Facebook: EmergencyHomePreparation (all one word)
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby ajax727 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:13 pm

I have been logging in and out ,just to see if i can and so far for today have had no more issue hope it works latter on .
ajax727

Postby rebnavy1862 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:24 pm

Ajax, I tried to respond to your clear and concise explanation. No luck. I tried to PM you and also e mail. Unsuccessful. This is really getting old and very annoying.
Reb

rebnavy1862

Postby North Idaho Patriot » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:32 pm

I really don't know what to do. I am able to login with no issues and post with no issues.
North Idaho Patriot
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby North Idaho Patriot » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:33 pm

I'm not sure how to go about even beginning to look for a problem if I'm unable to duplicate the problem myself.
North Idaho Patriot
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby North Idaho Patriot » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:39 pm

I guess try clearing all of your cookies and clearing out your cache again. I do all the time and maybe that's why I haven't had a problem with posting a logging in.
North Idaho Patriot
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby kappydell » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:16 pm

msdeltamom wrote:A week or so ago I kept having to request password recovery, even though I've used the same password here for years. It wouldn't even accept the password recovery code sent to me at times. I'm logged in now, so hope to stay that way for awhile.

Me too; plus it wont let me reset my password claiming the password they sent me that I activated is incorrect. Methinks something is amiss. I'll have to request a new password every time I sign on now, I guess. Whatta pain.
New laws are like new taxes....both evolve, but they never go away.
kappydell
Wisconsin Preppers Network
Wisconsin Preppers Network

Postby Straydog » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:29 pm

North Idaho Patriot wrote:I'm not sure how to go about even beginning to look for a problem if I'm unable to duplicate the problem myself.

NIP, when was the site software last updated. Looks like an old version. Im just wondering since on one of my sites I had to go up to a newer stable version of php to be compatible. Might be newer php with old software or vise versa causing a conflict. Just a thought.
Straydog
New York Preppers Network
New York Preppers Network

Postby ajax727 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:58 pm

I have been logging in an out all day with no issue .
ajax727

Postby Excaliber » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:46 pm

I haven't had any problems last couple of days, just hope it stays that way.
Excaliber

PreviousNext

Return to Support