• Advertisement

Ants Meet-Up a Success

General discussion board for ANTS members

Moderator: founderant

Ants Meet-Up a Success

Postby Cadit » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:49 pm

Hi All:

Well: our meet up came and went, it was great to meet everyone that showed up, talking until midnight under a star lit night. We did the meet and greet and had a very good recap on guidelines 1, very informative and enlightening in the explanation of some of the paragraphs and knowledge base.

Enjoyed meeting Tim and another member, Matt. Both very friendly and knowledgeable. It impressed me that both had gotten their technician's Ham license and are now legal Ham operators, a hands up to the both of them. Also; It was very quiet for as many campers that were there, and I met the Forest Ranger that runs the place, Ray; a very nice guy and helpful. Found out that they have a gun and rifle range there also, 3 dollars a day. can't beat that with a stick. Next trip, you guested it, bringing my rifle.

Those of you who didn't make it; you really missed out on a good opportunity to meet and walk around this beautiful area. The night sounds were so peaceful and resting, I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I hated to have to pack up to go Saturday. But that was all the time I had set aside for.

Well; hope to see you at the next one, thinking about having a meet up in October, will post If I do, it will be our colony group, but all are invited to come. :thumbup:
Cadit
K4HCH-Go Slow-Take a Knee-Look and Listen
Cadit

Re: Ants Meet-Up a Success

Postby NJMike » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:00 pm

Congrats. Glad the meeting was successful.

$3 per day range and a campground, wow I'm jealous.
NJMike
New Jersey Preppers Network
New Jersey Preppers Network

Postby founderant » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:30 pm

Count me in, if you decide to have a meetup in October. Hopefully it will be a little less humid. Great meeting you guys.
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby Cadit » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:32 pm

Thanks and it was great meeting you guys, hope our people start getting more involved. This is the prefect time to be doing so. Did you guys have any issues with bug bites around the ankles? My brother was eat up and I had a few?

Also; I plan on using the range when I'm up there next time. I really like that camp ground and the caretaker Ray. And yes; I thinking at this time that I want to have a meet-up or something in the October; June, July and August is just too hot for me if I don't have to be out there. I'll let you know the schedule when I have developed what it is that I want to achieve. But most certainly it will be a Friday till Sunday event. Also planning a Meet-up for the Colony at Jonathan's Restaurant in Matthews soon, have a meal and a short training or educational time for the members. An introduction to A.N.T.S and what is it's goal and purpose.

Other than you two, there was another guy that came by and introduced himself, don't remember his name but he said he was a couple sites down from us. My brother Stacy may remember his name, I'll ask; he didn't say much and didn't hang around, we were still sitting up when, that may be why he didn't hang around and talk.
Was there others there from around here? 8)
Cadit
Cadit

Postby Cadit » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:34 pm

OH; and another thing, like your new pic. :thumbup:
Cadit
Cadit

Postby Cadit » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:38 pm

Hi NJ Mike: now ain't that a hoot, and the caretaker told me they even supplied the targets. Now if they should provide the ammo, I would just move there. But thanks for the comment, Looking forward to seeing any post of yours. :D
Cadit
Cadit

Return to A.N.T.S.