• Advertisement

Enemies Foreign and Domestic III

Recommend books here

Enemies Foreign and Domestic III

Postby Dirk Williams » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:22 am

A prepper book by Old Navy SEAL, Matt Bracken.

The leftist Govt, has changed the Constitution at a Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia.

Parts of the NW and Texas have said BS, the Govt brings in Troops from Eurasian Soviet Union to Tennessee, Kentucky and a couple other states, to stop the citizens of those states from rebellion.

A massacre happens, and is covered up by leadership within theDHS home land security, and the White House. The Black President, an ex community organizer is pushing hard for this passification, before he tries to reel in the NW and Texas under the new constitution.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This read is bitter sweet, no doubt written with the Obama admin in control. A small group make a huge difference, causing those in the military to take a stand for our nation.

9/10 rating for me, the story line is parallel to historical events being carried out as I write this. This is jusy a possible scenario, in which our republic is possibly headed.

If your from Louisiana, Kentucky Alabama, you will be able to pin point locations easily, for tracking strategies.

Good book, I've read everything Brackens done. A great writer, and a real deal patriot. Lives in Florida, and is very vocal about the direction the US is headed. Purchased off of amazon for my kindle.

Dirk
Dirk Williams

Re: Enemies Foreign and Domestic III

Postby kenjabroni » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:40 am

Thanks for the review. I love reading books like this and havent read anything as of yet from this Author. Hes definitely on my radar now.
kenjabroni
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby Fullmoon » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:00 am

I have read his first 4 books but can't find this particular book on Amazon or Mr. Bracken's web page. Where did you find a copy and is it released for Kindle only ??
Fullmoon

Postby bacpacker1513 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:50 am

Brackets books are well written and pulled me into the story. This is a great series.
Greater Love hath no man than this, that he lay down his life for a friend.
John 15:13
bacpacker1513
Tennessee Preppers Network

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:42 am

Hey dirk,

I'm assuming this is book 3 in the series?.... Good to go from book 3 or you recommend starting in book 1?

9 out of 10 is a pretty strong rating...interested.

Thanks for recommendation...
In honor of RebNavy...RIP buddy. You made me smile. :)

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:00 pm
Driven, are you sure you are from Kalifornia? You make a lot of sense.
Reb"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862
Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Postby bacpacker1513 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:18 am

Start with book 1 IMO
Greater Love hath no man than this, that he lay down his life for a friend.
John 15:13
bacpacker1513

Postby apache235 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:13 am

Yup, start with book 1. Great series along with Castigo Cay.
apache235

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:59 am

Thanks guys...on it.

Reb"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862
Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Postby Dirk Williams » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:34 pm

Wow, yes do start with Brackens book I, although the series don't follow on to the previous book.

Finding the books. bracken has a web site, " Enemies Foreign and Domestic. With some history about Matt. I don't know Matt personally, I do like his books. I was first aware of him mid 80s, as their is a famous navy recruiting poster of that era, with Matt Bracken shooting a Ingram MAC -10 sub pistol with a Sonics suppressor attached.

Matt war initially EOD/UDT, and transitioned when SEAL teams and UDT were co assigned early mid 80s.

Matt is a very out spoken patriot, who is not shy about the direction he sees the US going.

Goggle his name, or the above, and his site will appear.

I think everybody here will see the value in Matts books.

Dirk
Dirk Williams

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:59 pm

Dirk Williams wrote:Wow, yes do start with Brackens book I, although the series don't follow on to the previous book.

Finding the books. bracken has a web site, " Enemies Foreign and Domestic. With some history about Matt. I don't know Matt personally, I do like his books. I was first aware of him mid 80s, as their is a famous navy recruiting poster of that era, with Matt Bracken shooting a Ingram MAC -10 sub pistol with a Sonics suppressor attached.

Matt war initially EOD/UDT, and transitioned when SEAL teams and UDT were co assigned early mid 80s.

Matt is a very out spoken patriot, who is not shy about the direction he sees the US going.

Goggle his name, or the above, and his site will appear.

I think everybody here will see the value in Matts books.

Dirk

Awesome...definately going to check him out.

And the cover of "Castigo Cay"?...lol..... "High seas Caribbean adventure, evil geniuses, beautiful women. What more do you need to know?"......Sounds like a keeper. :thumbup:

Thanks for the recommendation...

DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Postby kenjabroni » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:48 pm

This Enemies Foreign and Domestic series is very well done. Since I found out about Bracken because of Dirk I have been reading this series. I am about 3/4ths of the way through the third book in this series and I sure do hope there will be more. This guys knows how to pull you in and just keep you wanting more.
kenjabroni
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Return to Books