• Advertisement

Ok This NK thing

General discussion board for ANTS members

Moderator: founderant

Re: Ok This NK thing

Postby Gunns » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:53 pm

Illini Warrior wrote:Can you point out in my post where I stated that I thought that North Korea was NOT a threat? Of course they are! Try a remedial reading course so that you might comprehend the written word.

guy - I'm honestly thinking you're sick & demented enough that your hoping Little Fat Boy succeeds in his goal of nuking Asia and the West Coast ...

anyone that's using some a 150 year old lunatic rant about Abe Lincoln and the Civil War to justify his obstructionism - you need a little help there ....[/quote]

Reb was only suggesting the America is not without sin about declaring wars. His suggestions were spot on. No where did I see Reb say anything about the "Little Fat Boy" as you call him or to obstructionism.

America has and most likely will continue to create, foster, manipulate wars across the globe. Its being used by the elite to do this for centuries.
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby Gunns » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:00 pm

rebnavy1862 wrote:South Carolina sent a delegation to Lincoln and secured a treaty from him that he would not send a supply ship to relieve Sumpter. In a very short time Lincoln sent the "Star of the West" with war supplies and reenforcements to the fort. That lie from Honest Abe fomented the firing on the fort. This is in most detailed history books inluding those written in the north. Did you bother to look before you you contracted
oral diarrhea?
Reb

Actually though Reb I believe it was Buchanan that sent the Star of the West to Sumpter before Abe inauguration in March. Though they did discuss using it or some other vessels to resupply the fort when he was sworn in. He sent a letter to the Gov of SC about the resupply, pretty much a threat. He said something about using NON-military vessels without guns for the resupply and if SC interfered they would use the Navy.

That triggered the South to bomb Sumpter and a few days later the Union surrendered the fort. Strange thing is, during the bombing, no one got killed on either side. And yes the South sent negotiators to Abe but he would not see them, later claiming he did not want to give them the appearance of authority as a nation.

All in all this whole war could have been avoided. Abe didn't meet the negotiators because he new he could then use troops. If he had met them, that would have limited his ability to use Union Troops on American soil. He was crafty and sly.
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby ajax727 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:47 pm

Nk is and will always be China's puppet , they pull the strings and he dances . Trump wants a level trade agreement so China will tell NK to cool it because there is a lot of money riding on peace or a little peace . So we will still get screwed on trade just for them to reel in NK . SK will catch all the hell if NK strikes , but Nk will be a waste land if they do strike . It is not a win win for NK nor SK .
As for slavery get real get the facts not the BS told by the victors . A lie told often enough will become the truth .
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727

Postby rebnavy1862 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:02 pm

Gunns wrote:
rebnavy1862 wrote:South Carolina sent a delegation to Lincoln and secured a treaty from him that he would not send a supply ship to relieve Sumpter. In a very short time Lincoln sent the "Star of the West" with war supplies and reenforcements to the fort. That lie from Honest Abe fomented the firing on the fort. This is in most detailed history books inluding those written in the north. Did you bother to look before you you contracted
oral diarrhea?
Reb

Actually though Reb I believe it was Buchanan that sent the Star of the West to Sumpter before Abe inauguration in March. Though they did discuss using it or some other vessels to resupply the fort when he was sworn in. He sent a letter to the Gov of SC about the resupply, pretty much a threat. He said something about using NON-military vessels without guns for the resupply and if SC interfered they would use the Navy.

That triggered the South to bomb Sumpter and a few days later the Union surrendered the fort. Strange thing is, during the bombing, no one got killed on either side. And yes the South sent negotiators to Abe but he would not see them, later claiming he did not want to give them the appearance of authority as a nation.

All in all this whole war could have been avoided. Abe didn't meet the negotiators because he new he could then use troops. If he had met them, that would have limited his ability to use Union Troops on American soil. He was crafty and sly.

I apologize Gunns, I am in a hospital and have been diagnosed with liver cancer. My mind is not up to speed. The pain and drugs debilitating.
You might even say demented. Getting the"C" word is quite a shock. We all make mistakes.
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network
Virginia Preppers Network

Postby Blondie » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:41 pm

Reb, prayers for speedy healing.
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie

Postby NJMike » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:27 pm

Wow Reb. Prayers and best wishes to you. Hope the prognosis for treatment and recovery is good. A friend of mine has been beating the same kind, so have hope.
NJMike
New Jersey Preppers Network
New Jersey Preppers Network

Postby Cadit » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:06 am

I agree with what you say; but is it written in concrete that we have to have sides. It's a choice that we as people make, and what most people don't understand is that we are an amalgam of chemical that act or react to one another. Some for the good and some for the bad. You ever just meet someone that you instantly dislike, even without ever speaking to them, they just rub you the wrong way or someone that you were instantly were attracted too. That's because yours and the other person's chemical make up oppose or attracted each other. You pheromones react in a negative or positive way. Not your fault, but you can do something about it. Turn on and dislike this person or push forward or find out for yourself what the person is like.

It's like when you were a child and your parents made you eat those Horrible vegies, but now as an adult you like them, right. Same thing; you can overcome your dislikes of some one and even change you views of them. Now there is a big difference between disliking some one you don't know because of their ethnic back ground and disliking someone because of their charter. A charter flaw is just that, something he or she does that is not acceptable in society. Someone with no integrity or honor. These people are not trustworthy and will make that very well known in a short period of time. Every person has value, you just have to decide if you want to push aside your preconceptions and find out what that person is like, who knows; they may very well be the person you need, who saves you life one day, but you died because you didn't like him or her and except them into you life. I learned this when I was in service, I had this guy in my unit I didn't like, never knew him and was thinking of having him removed and someone else replace him, but for some reason I didn't His last name was Fleetwood and we called him Cadillac. A month or so later this very same man saved my butt and a couple more times during our time together. Had I followed my feeling of dislike, who knows; I could have come home in a box.

We all have a place in this world and most conflicts are born out of misunderstandings and dislikes of the other. Look where it has gotten us so far.
Cadit
K4HCH-Go Slow-Take a Knee-Look and Listen
Cadit

Postby Blondie » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:37 pm

Cadit wrote: We all have a place in this world and most conflicts are born out of misunderstandings and dislikes of the other. Look where it has gotten us so far.

Most conflict is born out of greed fueled by ego.

Even in your own home.
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie

Postby daaswampman » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:06 pm

We all have a place in this world and most conflicts are born out of misunderstandings and dislikes of the other. Look where it has gotten us so far.

Our natural behavior and instincts made "humans" the most successful and adaptable species to ever inhabit this planet! We are now the victims of our own success with more of us than resources. Our conflicts are not the problem, they are the solution. Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby Gunns » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:49 pm

Dang Reb. Sending hope your way. Keep us posted.
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby Stahlrosen » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:26 pm

Sending prayers Reb!!
Stahlrosen

Postby IceFire » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:54 pm

Healing thoughts and prayers your way, Reb (along with a little Reiki healing energy)
"Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in EVERY caliber!"
IceFire
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Cadit » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:36 am

I see a lot of bickering going on here, remember; that war is over. Good old honest Abe; did a great injustice to both the North and the South. Like many carpetbagger of today, that war was about money and power, nothing more nothing less. Then as now, money was the power and driving force of many of our wars all the way up to todays wars. Don't be fooled by the Patriotic pig excrement of our Representatives. If they are caught violating American trust and doing underhanded deals, they then squeal like all the other pigs before them.
Cadit
K4HCH-Go Slow-Take a Knee-Look and Listen
Cadit

Previous

Return to A.N.T.S.