• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

Reserve Currency

General discussion board for ANTS members

Moderator: founderant

Re: Reserve Currency

Postby Cadit » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:49 am

I agree with what Ajax is saying because; in Columbia SC, I read where they were picking up street people and taking them to one of the FEMA camps outside Columbia. Feeding them and giving them just about everything they asked for. But when asked when they could leave, they were given the option of receiving a chip or not. If you took the chip, you were promised that they then could go to any government shelter where they would scan your chip and room and board would be provided, they would be fed and get just about anything they wanted with the chip, but if you refused, you got nothing but a hard time. All but a handful took the chip.

So; its going on now just like all these other government exercises, preparing and getting you prepared for their move. It is coming; maybe not today, but it is coming. From what I've read, the chip will have your birth, Medical, Military, Job Class, Sex, Race, Citizenship, everything about you on this chip. Medical are using it now with Alzheimer's patients to keep track of them, and their children are the ones doing it to them. No say so over it either.
Cadit
K4HCH-Go Slow-Take a Knee-Look and Listen
Cadit

Postby MrDanB » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:28 pm

Cleanup in aisle 13 please... Dubai this: buh-bye!
"If you can't see the bright side of life... Try polishing the dull side" :)

You may NOT use any of my published content in any format for any reason without my express written consent!
MrDanB
Washington State Moderator
Washington State Moderator

Postby IceFire » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:24 pm

Aisle 13 cleaned up...spam removed, and spammer banned...
"Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in EVERY caliber!"
IceFire
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to A.N.T.S.