• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

Invitation

General discussion board for ANTS members

Moderator: founderant

Invitation

Postby Cadit » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:14 pm

Greeting: All you Preppers and Survivalist:

The SCCR Colony is having a camp meet-up October the 27th to the 29th, anyone wishing to join in for a week-end of socializing is more that welcome to come and join in and participate. We will be at the Badin Lake Campgrounds just above Troy, NC, I will be in slot #29. Our colony is 16 member strong, but do not know how many will be attending, but come and introduce yourselves and mingle. If nothing else; take a day away for the hectic day to day drudgery of life and refresh yourselves.

I plan on setting up a comms unit and answer any questions you may have. The number one question asked is: if I get a license, want the government know who and where you are? Yes they would under normal circumstances. But there are a lot of ways to mitigate that, come and lets talk. Plus there's and old saying which I believe in. And it goes like this: keep your friends close but your enemies closer. I live by it.
Cadit
K4HCH-Go Slow-Take a Knee-Look and Listen
Cadit

Re: Invitation

Postby founderant » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:47 pm

I should be able to make it, I will let you know when I reserve a site.

I have added your event to the A.N.T.S events page

https://sites.google.com/view/americans ... s-calender
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Return to A.N.T.S.