• Advertisement

Hey new to forum from WI

Welcome to the forum! Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: ReadyMom, mmpaints

Hey new to forum from WI

Postby Bprep38 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:48 pm

Hey everybody I have been prepping on and off for the past 2-3 years, mostly because of the political climate in Washington and the debt that those snakes ran up. Anyway never mind that lol I guess I'm just looking to see if there are others in my area NE WI that I could bounce ideas off of or get advise on where to go. I have the basics food, protection, some EMS supplies. thanks for all future advise.
Bprep38

Re: Hey new to forum from WI

Postby Bprep38 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:14 pm

How do you guys feel about investing in physical gold/silver or any other precious metals.
Bprep38

Postby IceFire » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:58 pm

Welcome, prep38!

As to your question regarding PMs, I think it is only prudent to have some as part of your preps. First, make sure you have food/water, essential supplies, etc. I feel that PMs should be part of your financial preps. Do your best to pay down/eliminate debt, have several months' worth of living expenses saved up, and invest in PMs--NOT PMs on paper...have the physical stuff that YOU control.

For me, personally, I prefer to have my "savings" where I have immediate access. I keep enough in the bank to handle monthly expenses, and keep the rest "elsewhere", where I don't have to worry about "bank holidays", ATMs not functioning, etc.
IceFire
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby SSG Nasty » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:16 pm

Howdy and welcome from AZ
SSG Nasty
Arizona Preppers Network
Arizona Preppers Network

Postby Halmic73 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:01 pm

Welcome from NE Illinois