• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

Anyone around fox cities area prepping.

Please introduce yourself here

Moderator: Fenix

Anyone around fox cities area prepping.

Postby Bprep38 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:05 pm

Hey new to forum, but have been prepping on and off the last 2-3 years. I Have prepped the essentials food, protection, and some medical supplies. I have a family of four, and have in depth mechanical (automotive) skills along w/ 5+ years experience of EMS at the paramedic level. Just seeing what's out here and what other advise I could gather. I look forward to hearing from my fellow badgers.
Bprep38

Re: Anyone around fox cities area prepping.

Postby Bprep38 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:10 pm

Question for you all. How do you guys feel about investing in physical gold/silver or other precious metals and if so how much should you invest
Bprep38

Re: Anyone around fox cities area prepping.

Postby Lionheart1972 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:31 pm

Greetings Bprep. Welcome. That question on PMs has been asked and answered a few times here. I will find a link and get back to you in case you want to add to that discussion. Btw am a big fan of all metals including lead, copper and brass.

http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=618&t=55780&start=15&hilit=silver
Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants and debt is the money of slaves.
Lionheart1972
Kansas State Moderator
Kansas State Moderator

Return to Check In Here Wisconsin Preppers