• Advertisement

Are you “Delusional” and “Mooching” Off “Civil Society”

Post general California topics here

Are you “Delusional” and “Mooching” Off “Civil Society”

Postby Rosemead » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:09 pm

Originally Posted by lazyboy97O:
How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?

Originally Posted by steamboatpete:
Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.
Rosemead

Re: Are you “Delusional” and “Mooching” Off “Civil Society”

Postby kenjabroni » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:37 pm

Just Wow. They guy who wrote that article is ignorant. I enjoyed reading it from the link you provided however because of that authors commentary on the whole story. I think this guys brain grew on the same tree as Obamas. Im not surprised in todays world of news stories that this guy didnt do any type of research other than watch reality tv though. Ill bet a lot of his readers will believe his story as 100% factual however.

People these days :cursing:
kenjabroni
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby Rosemead » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:19 am

Yes, it's scary.
Originally Posted by lazyboy97O:
How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?

Originally Posted by steamboatpete:
Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.
Rosemead

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:07 am

LMAO!!!....The guy is an oxygen thief....He's an economist that doesn't even have a grasp of reality. He contributes NOTHING to a productive society.

His own views on the Tech bubble are flawed and speculative based on the amount of "subscription boxes" he sees and saying it wont have an impact....LMAO....Truly laughable.

Anyone reading history only as far back as 2000 can see the bubble we're in again and that the top 5 companies are GROSSLY overvalued.(FAANG)
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/faang-stocks.asp

There's quite a lot of these oxygen thief's claiming that "It cant happen again/It's different this time"....That this time the top 5 as an example are "Cash heavy"....lol...Wrong. So were the top 5 back in 2000...and of those top 5 only 2 are even barely over their original valuations before the collapse back then even with todays valuations that have disgusting valuations of a 40%-75% increase for THIS YEAR ALONE!

SHIZZNIT....Out of the top 10 in 2000 most don't even exist anymore after the pop.(absorbed or gone)

Tech bubble not having an impact when it pops???? How about looking at it like Katrina but on a global scale and in jobs more like it.....

Here's this oxygen thief's contribution to society at large...(oh, but he does have at least a pretty snappy picture of himself...SMH. :shakeno: )
https://www.forbes.com/sites/modeledbehavior/people/adamozimek/#64787fe721a6

“Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.”
― Edmund Burke
In honor of RebNavy...RIP buddy. You made me smile. :)

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:00 pm
Driven, are you sure you are from Kalifornia? You make a lot of sense.
Reb"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862
Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Postby angie_nrs » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:08 pm

I skimmed over the rebuttal article to the one mentioned above. I can pretty much guess by the rebuttals what was written by the so-called expert. Not interested in hashing through it as I'm sure it's nothing I haven't already heard before.....

If this dude wants to see "Mooching off Civil Society", all he needs to do is go into a Walmart at the beginning of the month and witness it for himself! I've seen it over and over and I absolutely refuse to go to a big box store at the beginning of the month anymore!!

I believe Noah was called names and made fun of as well while he was constructing the Ark. Somehow, I think he was OK with it. ;)
angie_nrs

Postby IceFire » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:01 pm

The guy has it all wrong. The ones who are "mooching off civil society" are the ones who refuse to work, but want the rest of us who DO work to support their lazy butts. WE aren't the ones who are delusional, because we see how shaky the whole house of cards is, and are taking steps to take care of ourselves and our families when the whole thing collapses.

The delusional ones are those who refuse to see where things are headed, and believe that things can and will continue as they have been, and refuse to do anything to protect themselves against the inevitable.
"Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in EVERY caliber!"
IceFire
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Return to General California Discussion, News and Weather