• Advertisement

supposed SONIC attack

Preparedness General Discussion

Moderator: medic94

supposed SONIC attack

Postby NorthernMich » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:55 am

yes of course as an educated vet I agree that attacks of waves beyond human audibles are REAL, have been used in wartime attack methods, that stated as a premise:

Questions... what does the Geneva documents say pertaining to said method AND will shooting muffs be enough to BLOCK the waves....earplugs...you get it, name some countermeasures....

a new member

NorthernMich

thanks for reading
NorthernMich

Re: supposed SONIC attack

Postby daaswampman » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:02 pm

Very interesting! It is nearly impossible to defend against threats you are not aware of. It reminds me of the stories that Russia exposed dissidents to high levels of x-rays, as they were waiting to be seen by government officials. Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby 3ADScout » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:59 am

Well there is the LRAD system that police are using but it doesn't seem very effective in my opinion. Could there be a military system that is more powerful, I think that is very probable.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QSMyY3_dmrM
3ADScout

Postby Fullmoon » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:55 am

The military has been toying with sonic weapons since the mid 1990s and have several versions mounted on Hummer vehicles. They are directional and must be aimed at a crowd. A pair of high quality ear protectors should work to prevent the effects of these weapons systems. (I hope) I have seen hummers traveling in convoy down the I-5 freeway with these weapons mounted on them and also larger units mounted on 6 x trucks. Heard rumors about, and seen pictures of an L.A. police helicopter armed with a sonic device.
Fullmoon

Return to General Preparedness Discussion