• Advertisement

Update on Rebnavy

No matter what your faith is, everyone can use good thoughts and prayers from time to time. Post them here.

Re: Update on Rebnavy

Postby Blondie » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:28 pm

tidewaterva wrote:Our dear friend and brother Bill passed away quietly today at 1 pm. Thanks to all for your prayers and concern.

I'm more than heartbroken but he's with Janice's son who he spoke of often.

If Janice feels comfortable please share his arrangements and again, if she needs anything, please post or PM.

If she doesn't want to share, we completely understand her wishes to stay annonymous.
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie

Postby tidewaterva » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:44 pm

As soon as I know about the arrangements, I will check with Janice to see if she approves of posting it on the forum. If she approves I will post as soon as possible. If someone finds the notice online , it is public knowledge and it would be fine to post it. It would be advisable to start a new thread so that it is more visible.
tidewaterva
Virginia Preppers Network

Postby bacpacker1513 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:44 pm

As much as I will miss Rebs postings and knowledge, I am glad he is no longer suffering. We know he is in a better place now.

Prayers continue for his wife
Greater Love hath no man than this, that he lay down his life for a friend.
John 15:13
bacpacker1513
Tennessee Preppers Network
Tennessee Preppers Network

Postby msdeltamom » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:44 pm

I am truly sad to see this update. He will surely be missed here on the forum. :(
msdeltamom

Postby IceFire » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:05 pm

It breaks my heart that we have lost Reb. He was a great presence hereon the forum, and will be greatly missed. Words fail me. Prayers continue for Janice in her time of grief.
"Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in EVERY caliber!"
IceFire
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby pilgrimtr » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:38 am

So sorry to hear of bill (rebs) passing. I will miss his post. prayers for the redemption of his sole and for the comfort of Janice and the rest of his family. God speed Reb. :(
if someone tell you they are an expert, be leary of them. if they tell you they are knowlagable of something.trust them. Remember an ex is a has been and a spert is a drip under pressure. :)
pilgrimtr
Florida Preppers Network
Florida Preppers Network

Postby angie_nrs » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:25 am

I had a bad feeling when I saw this thread today and tears filled my eyes when my worst fears were realized. I'm sure our good friend will be looking over us and I will take comfort in that. APN will not be the same without the contribution Reb made here. May his family find peace in the fact that Bill is no longer suffering and is in a better place.

Until we all meet again friend........
angie_nrs

Postby Myakka » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:38 am

I found this thread too late to pray for recovery, but I will pray for peace and comfort for all of us. Centered on his immediate family and friends, but also to all the folks he has connected with.
[i]"Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"
[/i]

Skills beats Stuff!
Myakka
Florida Preppers Network
Florida Preppers Network

Postby tidewaterva » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:48 pm

I posted a new topic "Services for Rebnavy" under the 'In Memoriam' area which includes a link to his obituary and information about the memorial services.
tidewaterva

Postby Northern Freeman » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:59 pm

Reb May you rest in peace. And my Prayers to all who were close and affected by his loss. He has fought a good fight and shared his knowledge with many and will never be forgotten.
“The Constitution only gives people the right to ‘pursue’ happiness. You have to catch it yourself!” ~ Benjamin Franklin
Ol’ Ben Franklin put it best when he said, “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”
Northern Freeman
Minnesota Preppers Network
Minnesota Preppers Network

Previous

Return to Prayer Requests