• Advertisement

All the Fluff

General discussion board for ANTS members

Moderator: founderant

All the Fluff

Postby Cadit » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:50 am

Greetings All:

With all the news on NK and the Hurricane, makes me wonder what our government is up to. seems like every time that a conflict or disaster or some other emergency arises, our government gets busy doing something to take a little more of our freedoms away. So; with all that going on now in our country and around the world, what are they up to?

Signing the UN Gun Treaty? Fighting Trump, dividing congress? What? Your guess is as good as mine, but if history is right, they are plotting something in the mist of all this mayhem. Sound off and let us know your thoughts on the matter.
Cadit
K4HCH-Go Slow-Take a Knee-Look and Listen
Cadit

Re: All the Fluff

Postby Cast Iron » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:28 pm

Cadit,
I get what you are saying.

However, from all my experiences with the military, the government, other countries military and government, the recent election, I no longer believe in the idea of a cabal of old, white men, in overstuffed leather chairs are controlling the direction of the world. Nor do I think there is a NWO.

There are only two groups that could possibly have that kind of discipline, attention to detail, and ability to carry out such a plan:
1) The Cylons
2) The United States Marine Corps

The former are currently being constructed by various AI R&D facilities, be it the DoD, or private companies.
Skynet may happen sooner than we think.

The latter are prohibited by law from taking such steps . . . but can you imagine what we could do if those laws did not exist?
Could be awesome.
Could be terrifying.
Who is to say.
Beware of the guy with only one Cast Iron pan . . . he likely knows how to use it.
Cast Iron

Return to A.N.T.S.