• Advertisement

Pennsylvania Maps

General PA topics go here

Moderators: ReadyMom, kr105

Pennsylvania Maps

Postby ReadyMom » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:44 pm

Found a place via PennDot where you can order up to (4) state maps for FREE! Here's the link:

http://www.penndot.gov/ProjectAndProgra ... fault.aspx

Go to this sentence: To see maps available for ordering, please review our Sales Store list (PDF).

Then click on the 'Sales Store list' (in blue)

Scroll down to the MITT "Tourism and Transportation Map' to take a look at it.

I tried filling out the form digitally, but it won't let me. Guess I'll have to download the form and mail it in. That's oke. It's a FREE map! Now I'll finally have one for all of our vehicles 72 hour bags! :D
Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
Image Also on Facebook: EmergencyHomePreparation (all one word)
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Pennsylvania Maps

Postby Rustler » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:55 am

Hey ReadyMom......

You can get one for NC here...

http://www.visitnc.com/free-travel-publications

It only lets you order one, but I've done that three consecutive times, and got all three. These are new maps, just published this year, with 22 regional and city insets, including the Blue Ridge Parkway. I picked up a few more at a rest area and sent to some out of state relatives.

Oh, and while you're clicking on a map.....why not order the NC Winery Guide. Just in case....you know. I've recently visited a winery to study as a possible BOL :thumbup:
A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government - George Washington
Rustler
North Carolina Preppers Network
North Carolina Preppers Network

Re: Pennsylvania Maps

Postby ReadyMom » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:02 am

Rustler wrote:Hey ReadyMom......

You can get one for NC here...

http://www.visitnc.com/free-travel-publications

It only lets you order one, but I've done that three consecutive times, and got all three. These are new maps, just published this year, with 22 regional and city insets, including the Blue Ridge Parkway. I picked up a few more at a rest area and sent to some out of state relatives.

Oh, and while you're clicking on a map.....why not order the NC Winery Guide. Just in case....you know. I've recently visited a winery to study as a possible BOL :thumbup:

Hmmmm ... well we DO like visiting wineries!
Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
Image Also on Facebook: EmergencyHomePreparation (all one word)
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Return to Pennsylvania Discussion, News and Weather