• Advertisement

EMP-Korea Concerns & Discussions #6 (Sept 2017)

Post about tips and ideas on preparing for terrorism and other man-made disasters here.

Moderator: medic94

Re: EMP-Korea Concerns & Discussions #6 (Sept 2017)

Postby Straydog » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:59 pm

Lets face it. We are not going to do anything about them. Their nuclear program is fully established now. We will not be attacking them nor will we nuke them as they seem to fear. The window has passed and if we were or are going to respond our country needs to stfu. If we are going to attack then do it. No warnings, rhetoric, nothing. Put all the toys on the table for all to see with the notice that they have been given to option to correct the path they are on. If we respond then do so in a no holds barred method so that others thinking this is a good choice understand that it is not a game and we will meet force with overwhelming force. That is all anyone will understand in my opinion.
Straydog
New York Preppers Network

Postby TRex2 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:57 am

Since this thread is about EMP-Korea Concerns, I will discuss North Korean behavior, its threat towards us, rather than what we may or may not do to stop him.

I don't have time, this morning to link to all of the appropriate source material, but I have been studying this guy for a while and I think he needs to do:
at least one more nuclear detonation test, and
at least two more test flights for Inter Continental Ballistic Missiles
(not medium or intermediate range),
before he will launch on us.

I think he needs to do at least one more submarine launched ballistic missile also,
but maybe not.

After he does those things,
it's pretty much just a matter of time till he starts
(or restarts, depending on how you look at it) the war.
Calling Islam a religion isn't much different than calling Nazism or Communism a religion.
Both were also political movements with a religious component, just like Islam.
TRex2

Postby Straydog » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:32 am

TRex2 wrote:Since this thread is about EMP-Korea Concerns, I will discuss North Korean behavior, its threat towards us, rather than what we may or may not do to stop him.

I don't have time, this morning to link to all of the appropriate source material, but I have been studying this guy for a while and I think he needs to do:
at least one more nuclear detonation test, and
at least two more test flights for Inter Continental Ballistic Missiles
(not medium or intermediate range),
before he will launch on us.

I think he needs to do at least one more submarine launched ballistic missile also,
but maybe not.

I think you are on the right path. I'm just not convinced that he is going to emp us uniess we do something major first. If he does i think he understands we can and will respond. We likely would not take the path of an emp as they dont appear to have enough grid to bother with. Interesting times for sure.
Straydog

Postby TRex2 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:19 am

Straydog wrote:
TRex2 wrote:...

I think you are on the right path. I'm just not convinced that he is going to emp us uniess we do something major first. If he does i think he understands we can and will respond. We likely would not take the path of an emp as they dont appear to have enough grid to bother with. Interesting times for sure.

If you don't think he will "EMP" us, what do you think he is going
to do with those nukes and his variety of ballistic missiles?

Equivilant:
Right now, you are in a large room that is very full of school children, and there is a madman who has been talking about blowing all of you up. He has a bomb big enough to do it and merely needs to pick up and plug in a couple of wires to detonate it. You cannot reach him to stop him, but you have a gun in your hands that is more than enough to stop him.

Your move. Are you convinced he won't blow up the room full of school children if you don't shoot him?
What do you think he will do, instead?

Now, granted, the bullet from your gun will overpenetrate him and probably hit one of the chlldren.
But the ball is in your court.

Your move.
(This is this situation Omama left Trump with.)
Calling Islam a religion isn't much different than calling Nazism or Communism a religion.
Both were also political movements with a religious component, just like Islam.
TRex2

Postby ReadyMom » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:33 am

A war with North Korea -- the American people aren't ready
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/ ... ready.html

September 14, 2017

When it comes to North Korea, much digital ink as has been spilled by yours truly on these very pages concerning the dangers and challenges ahead—demonstrated by North Korea’s latest missile launch—when it comes to dealing with and deterring the so-called “hermit kingdom.”

So, let me spare you hours of reading countless articles, op-eds, and tweets.

To be honest, there is only one thing you really need to know: A war with North Korea—meaning a full-blown, all out conflict where nuclear, chemical, biological and large amounts of conventional weapons are used—would be a war like no other.

Such a conflict would be nothing like the First Gulf War, Yugoslavia, Kosovo, Afghanistan, the Second Gulf War or Libya.

One way to achieve such a result would be a North Korean attack on South Korea’s vast civilian nuclear infrastructure. Remember Chernobyl or the nuclear tragedy in Japan a few years ago? Well Pyongyang could weaponize such a disaster with ease.

Oh no, this would be an epic conflict where millions of people on the Korean Peninsula, in Japan and even in the U.S. homeland could lose their lives in the most horrific of ways.

Some might call such talk fear-mongering. But I call it reality—and we need to face up to it. Now.

Imagine large cities like Seoul, Tokyo, and perhaps Los Angeles turned to atomic ash before it’s all over. Imagine the millions of internally and externally displaced refugees whose lives would be destroyed from the sheer carnage. Then, imagine the trillions of dollars needed to put back together the economics pieces, to say nothing of the hopes and dreams of countless millions of people that would be wiped out in a nuclear nightmare that seems almost unthinkable.

Accept this nightmare is all too real.

And thanks to administration after administration—Democrat and Republican—who decided taking on North Korea was just not worth the risk, who thought patience, appeasement or bribery were better choices, we now face a crisis with no easy solution.

While I have already gone into specific detail over just how horrific just a conflict would be thanks to war games I have conducted over the years, such a war would be waged on many different fronts and have many pathways towards a humanitarian disaster that this planet has not seen in decades.

For example, North Korea does not need to launch a full-out nuclear attack on America and its allies to kill scores of people—it just needs to get a little creative.

One way to achieve such a result would be a North Korean attack on South Korea’s vast civilian nuclear infrastructure. Remember Chernobyl or the nuclear tragedy in Japan a few years ago? Well Pyongyang could weaponize such a disaster with ease.

Seoul operates 24 nuclear power plants that could all come under North Korean attack. And while these plants are relatively far from the north, Kim Jong Un does not have to be a military mastermind to conceive of a way to destroy such nuclear reactors, spreading atomic materials across the Korean Peninsula and into Northeast Asia. With many of these facilities lumped together, Pyongyang could fire a salvo of missiles at these plants with devastating impact.

Or, Kim could utilize his special forces who could infiltrate the south from tunnels or who could already be in place, launching terror attacks against such facilities. If North Korea were to destroy just a few reactors, imagine multiple Chernobyl-style nuclear disasters while South Korean and U.S. forces are trying to fight North Korea’s other forces. With millions of people trying to flee the inevitable radioactive fallout, fear might just be Kim Jong Un’s best weapon.

Considering the dangers America and its allies face, the Trump Administration needs to do all it can to contain the North Korea threat. As I have said on a few occasions here, our best strategy is to eliminate any possible funds going into North Korea, driving up the costs for Kim to deploy his military assets and develop new even more dangerous weapons of mass destruction.

Team Trump should begin by asking for a new and much more robust sanctions package at the UN—something that makes Pyongyang finally pay for its risky actions. As an oil embargo is unlikely to pass and could destabilize the regime—something that could be even worse than a war—North Korea should be stopped from exporting its slave labor that it uses to make important hard currency, currency that of course goes into funding its military machine. Such a practice is nothing but revolting, and should have never been allowed in the first place.

President Trump should also announce that any entity that is caught helping the North Koreans evade sanctions, whether it’s Chinese banks or businesses or any private firm or entity from any nation, would be immediately banned from doing any business in the U.S.

In fact, President Trump should embrace a bipartisan bill crafted by Senators Marco Rubio, R-Fla., Cory Gardner, R-Colo., Ed Markey, D-Mass., Bob Menendez, D-N.J., and Rob Portman, R-Ohio, called the North Korean Enablers Accountability Act. The bill, if passed, would “ban any entity that does business with North Korea or its enablers from using the United States financial system, and impose U.S. sanctions on all those participating in North Korean labor trafficking abuses.” The president should push for such legislation to be passed without delay, but include a 30-day grace period so such entities could be given a chance to halt their activities. But after that, it’s time these entities suffer for enabling a regime that has as many as 200,000 in prison camps and treats their citizens like prisoners.

But whatever the Trump Administration decides to do—they need to do it now. Letting North Korea slip off our collective national security radar once again for whatever the other challenge of the day is would be a big mistake. We could end up paying for such a mistake with countless innocent American lives—a tragedy we have the power to avoid.
Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
Image Also on Facebook: EmergencyHomePreparation (all one word)
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Gunns » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:44 am

Boo

Nothing will happen. Fat boy knows he will be killed if he does anything. This is about negotiation and control.
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby dmwalsh568 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:28 pm

Gunns wrote:Boo

Nothing will happen. Fat boy knows he will be killed if he does anything. This is about negotiation and control.

If we were to leave him alone and let him save face with his elite, sure. But I can easily see him doing something stupid if he thinks it's the only way to hold onto power in NK. And if he thinks he's going down then I'm willing to bet he'll do his best to take as many of us with him as he can.

And swinging back to the OP: At this point I'm very glad the USAF secret shuttle is in orbit...hopefully it's capable of dealing with any new NK satellites. A bucketful of BBs in a crossing trajectory would do wonders to make sure no EMP threat from that...
dmwalsh568

Postby ReadyMom » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:21 pm

South Korean Preppers: Government Instructs Citizens How to Get Ready for War
http://www.theorganicprepper.ca/south-k ... r-09152017

September 15, 2017

The government of South Korea is making every effort to turn its citizens into a country of survivalists. With the ever-increasing threats from the North, South Korean preppers are becoming mainstream, instead of a quirky fringe element.

Just last night, Kim Jong Un fired yet another ballistic missile over Japan, spitting in the face of international pressure. It seems difficult to imagine that he’s going to just eat a Snickers and chill out. So wisely, his closest neighbors are preparing for the worst.

The South Korean President isn’t taking this lying down. “In case North Korea undertakes provocations against us or our ally, we have the power to destroy (the North) beyond recovery.” (source)This threat most likely will not please the Dear Leader of North Korea, so it’s probably safe to predict even greater hostilities on the horizon.

South Koreans have been warned to get ready.

The South Korean Ministry of Public Administration and Security has issued guidelines for a variety of attacks to their citizens due to the ever-increasing risk of an attack by North Korea. Here are some brief quotes from the Ministry. Go here to read the whole thing.

1. The basics

Despite living under constant threat of war, South Koreans rarely possess emergency supply kits at home or know how to assemble one. This may be an opportunity to put one together, since it is helpful not just in war, but in other emergencies, such as an earthquake or flood.

According to the Security Ministry, the kit should at least include these items: necessary medications, a battery-powered radio with extra batteries, a flashlight, candles, gas masks, as well as food and water for at least three days…

2. In case of North Korean artillery barrage

North Korea often threatens to turn Seoul into a “sea of fire.” South Koreans, so used to the regime’s fiery rhetoric, don’t even blink at such threats. To be sure, though, Pyongyang has thousands of conventional artillery lined up toward Seoul, ready to fire at a moment’s notice.

In such an attack, the first step is to relocate to fallout shelters. Make sure you know where to head when at home, work, school or places where you regularly spend time.

There are around 24,000 shelters nationwide in public buildings, subway stations and underground parking spaces…

3. If it involves chemical weapons?

When a chemical weapons attack occurs, a person must immediately cover his or her face with a gas mask or other cloth, and seek safety in higher places.

Animal corpses are one of the first signs of such attacks. Usually corpses of birds and fish will be spotted on ground and in the water.

High ground nearby such as a rooftop is the most convenient place to seek refuge when a deadly chemical agent is unleashed. Most chemical gases, such as sarin, are denser than air, which means they will sink to the ground.

The wind will carry toxic materials, so an escapee must head toward the opposite direction of the blowing wind…

4. To survive a nuclear blast?

A nuclear bomb can only delivered by a missile and South Korean and US militaries here will be able to detect any preparation for a launch. So there will be a loud alarm going on to alert people on the imminent missile attack, whether it is a nuclear attack or not.

Even in a nuclear attack, there is a chance to survive if you manage to go at least 15 meters below ground. Find subway stations. If there is no underground facility nearby, hide inside lead or concrete structures. (source)

Citizens are taking the advice seriously.

An article published in the South Korean Times states, “The number of doomsday pessimists is rapidly growing here, as is shown from the number of relevant YouTube videos and their views.”

The article goes on to describe a video by a popular female comedian that teaches watchers how to create a bug-out bag. But that’s not all. South Korean preppers are becoming mainstream.

When typing “survival bag” in Korean on the video-streaming platform, more than 21,000 relevant videos, mostly uploaded in recent months, are found. This shows that the series of military provocations by Pyongyang in recent months has scared more and more people in South Korea.

“Sales of combat rations, self-powered radios and gas masks surge for a few days after a North Korean provocation,” said Kim Hyun-tak, CEO of the outdoor and prepper goods store Hangangsa.

“The three are considered basic items in the case of war,” he said. “While combat rations have steady popularity for the whole year, gas masks are rarely sold unless the North launches a missile or conducts a nuclear test. The pattern has been almost the same for many years.”

…Other basic items used by preppers include Polar-shield sleeping bags, portable lanterns and emergency medical kits…

The ministry states each household should obtain processed food provisions for 15 to 30 days to prepare for possible war. It also urges households to pile up enough water, and blankets and clothes that can keep people warm. Other recommended accessories in time of war include a portable battery, gloves and personal hygiene products such as toothbrushes and towels, according to the ministry.(source)

It’s nice to see that South Koreans are heeding the warnings. Of course, any person living that close to the DMZ would be insane not to be taking action to prepare themselves.
When the warnings start, it’s often too late.

Generally speaking, the more dependent a citizenry is, the easier they are to control. In my book, The Pantry Primer, I wrote about the history of using food as a weapon of manipulation by governments throughout history. Whenever the government gives up the Nanny stance and tells people that they need to put on their big kid pants and take care of themselves, there’s reason for concern.

We’ve seen this before.

If you’ve been following collapses around the world for the past few years, you know that right before all heck breaks loose, the government issues a half-hearted warning along the lines of, “You’re on your own now.” But by then, it’s already too late. People who try to prepare after the government tells them to will be dealing with limited supplies as everyone else tries to get prepped too.

The lesson that we can take from this is that being prepared far in advance of a collapse is the wisest course of action. If you stock up on emergency food, water, and other vital supplies before the crowd, you’ll do so at better prices with better options.

Hopefully, South Korean preppers will be able to access the supplies they need at prices they can afford before North Korea speeds up the timeline. Once the attacks are incoming, it will be too late.
Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby ReadyMom » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:40 pm

Gen. Mattis is know for his hard-line talk on NOKO. If this gets 'kicked' to him, will the SHTF with this? I know some of you have said you don't think anything will be done against NOKO. Even with Gen Mattis?

Nikki Haley to North Korea: 'No problem' letting Mattis deal with you
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09 ... -with.html

September 15, 2017

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley warned North Korea on Friday that she is more than willing to let Defense Secretary Jim Mattis deal with the nuclear threat from Pyongyang if sanctions do not work.

Haley said recent sanctions have “strangled” North Korea’s “economic situation,” calling the impact “dramatic.”

But she said there's only so much the U.N. Security Council can do “when you cut 90 percent of the trade and 30 percent of the oil.”

“So having said that, I have no problem kicking it to General Mattis because I think he has plenty of options,” Haley said at the White House briefing, where she and National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster previewed U.S. efforts at the U.N. General Assembly next week.

North Korea conducted its longest-ever test flight of a ballistic missile Friday, sending an intermediate-range weapon hurtling over U.S. ally Japan into the northern Pacific Ocean in a launch that signals both defiance of its rivals and a big technological advance.

McMaster stressed Friday that the U.S. is still trying to resolve the conflict diplomatically. Joining Haley at the briefing, he said it’s important to employ “rigorous enforcement of those sanctions” in pursuit of that route but acknowledged the United States is willing to use force.

“There is a military option,” he said. “Now, it’s not what we prefer to do. So what we have to do is call on all nations, call on everyone to do everything we can to address this global problem short of war.”

He said “denuclearization” is the only acceptable outcome.

“We’re out of time,” McMaster said. “As Ambassador Haley said before, we’ve been kicking the can down the road and we’re out of road.”

Since President Trump threatened North Korea with "fire and fury" in August, the North has conducted its most powerful nuclear test, threatened to send missiles into the waters around the U.S. Pacific island territory of Guam and launched two missiles of increasing range over Japan.

The Security Council scheduled an emergency closed-door meeting Friday afternoon in New York. On Monday, it unanimously approved its toughest sanctions yet on North Korea over its nuclear test.
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby anita » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:40 am

I think having someone nicknamed "Mad Dog" in his position is an excellent idea, and I'm thinking he's called "Mad Dog" for a reason.
In honor of RebNavy: "Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
anita

Postby PatrioticStabilist » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:16 pm

We have people there watching everything, I know one of them well.
We are not the idiots people make us out to be.
PatrioticStabilist

Postby Mollypup » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:14 am

Given NK's responses to Trump's threats, I'd say they're not afraid of the big bad US. (whether they should be or not is irrelevant) In fact, they've thumbed their noses at him. (to put it nicely)

I don't worry much about it these days. I've settled my mind on the fact we're going to war with NK, most probably a global conflict.

Obvious NK isn't going to back down & stop. And they're already being sanctioned. When we make the first move, China will jump in and our global conflict will have started. That is if LFM doesn't jump the gun on them first & start it himself.

BTW we're still at war technically with NK. There was just a cease fire, wasn't there?
Mollypup
Ohio Preppers Network
Ohio Preppers Network

Postby rickdun » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:55 pm

The little fat kid is threatening to drop H-bomb over the pacific:

http://www.businessinsider.com/north-ko ... omb-2017-9
"EVERY DAY'S A HOLIDAY AND EVERY MEAL'S A FEAST, SEMPRI FI DO OR DIE"
rickdun
Pennsylvania Preppers Network
Pennsylvania Preppers Network

Postby ReadyMom » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:32 am

Catching up on posting headlines. I got behind when I had to visit my elderly dad. (86, English, lived through WWII) Whenever I would bring up NK, he would say: "I know. What are you going to do about it. Really? What can you do?"

The Latest: China rejects US demands for pressure on NKorea
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... a-49925398

Sep 18, 2017

The Latest on tensions following North Korea's firing of an intermediate-range missile over Japan (all times local):

6 p.m.

China's Communist Party newspaper, the People's Daily, has criticized the United States for demanding that Beijing put more pressure on North Korea to rein in its weapons programs.

It said Beijing "will never accept the 'responsibility' imposed by the U.S."

China accounts for about 90 percent of North Korea's trade.

The newspaper also said sanctions should not interfere with legitimate trade between North Korea and the outside world, or harm everyday people. Sanctions are not "a tool for stifling the regime," it said.

Later, Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Lu Kang told reporters that "some related parties" — a reference to the U.S. and North Korea — "keep sending threatening messages both in words and deeds that include warnings of military action."

"These kinds of actions don't help solve the problem but further complicate the situation," he said.

North Korea launched a missile over Japan on Friday as it protested against tough new U.N. sanctions over its sixth nuclear test on Sept. 3. (MORE at LINK, above)
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby ReadyMom » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:39 am

Are We Really Capable of Shooting Down North Korean Missiles?
http://www.theorganicprepper.ca/north-k ... s-09202017

September 20, 2017

According to some analysts, Americans may be overly confident in our military’s ability to shoot down North Korean missiles if the country were to attempt to strike. Maybe the reason we haven’t shot down North Korea’s test missiles is that we can’t. While we all certainly hope that our military would be able to successfully defend the country against incoming missiles, we need to be prepared for any possibility.

According to an article by Joe Cirincione of Defense One, the reason we don’t shoot down North Korea’s missiles when they fire them over Japan is because…

We don’t have the capability.

Joe Cirincione is the president of Ploughshares Fund and the author of several books about nuclear weapons, including Nuclear Nightmares: Securing the World Before It Is Too Late.

According to Cirincione, when Japanese Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga said, “We didn’t intercept it because no damage to Japanese territory was expected,” this was only partially true. It wasn’t a threat, but they didn’t have the capability to shoot it down due to the altitude.
Neither Japan nor the United States could have intercepted the missile. None of the theater ballistic missile defense weapons in existence can reach that high. It is hundreds of kilometers too high for the Aegis interceptors deployed on Navy ships off Japan. Even higher for the THAAD systems in South Korea and Guam. Way too high for the Patriot systems in Japan, which engage largely within the atmosphere.

All of these are basically designed to hit a missile in the post-mid-course or terminal phase, when it is on its way down, coming more or less straight at the defending system. Patriot is meant to protect relatively small areas such as ports or air bases; THAADdefends a larger area; the advanced Aegis system theoretically could defend thousands of square kilometers. (source)

Well, that’s unsettling. So, what if we engaged the missile before it reached that high?

Cirincione says that too is unlikely to be successful.

There is almost no chance of hitting a North Korean missile on its way up unless an Aegis ship was deployed very close to the launch point, perhaps in North Korean waters. Even then, it would have to chase the missile, a race it is unlikely to win. In the only one or two minutes of warning time any system would have, the probability of a successful engagement drops close to zero. (source)

But don’t take Cirincione’s word for it. In his article, he cited other experts who echo his sentiments. Jonathon McDowell. an astronomer at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, tweeted in response to someone questioning why we didn’t shoot down NK’s missiles:
Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 11.40.52 AM.png

As well, he quoted Jerry Doyle, deputy business editor for Asia at The New York Times:

“It’s actually virtually impossible to shoot down a missile on the way up. Midcourse or terminal are the only places you have a shot.” (source)

While I’m not sure how a business editor has special knowledge of our nuclear defense system, all of these sentiments certainly raise the question:

IF WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO SHOOT DOWN NORTH KOREAN MISSILES, WHY HAVEN’T WE DONE SO?

If we attempted to shoot down a North Korean missile and missed, it would be a major propaganda coup for Kim Jong Un.

When our military practiced this, they managed to shoot down 2 out of 3 missiles.

A lot of people are putting a great deal of hope in American missile defense systems, but it’s important to note that a couple of weeks ago in a test over the Pacific, our defense system failed. This was subsequent to a previous success.

A medium-range ballistic missile was launched from a test range in Hawaii at 7:20 pm local time, but the interceptor missile fired at sea from USS John Paul Jones, a guided-missile destroyer, missed the target.

“A planned intercept was not achieved,” the statement said. (source)

That’s disconcerting. After the failed test, there was a third test which was successful, but it’s very important to realize that our military isn’t infallible. If our rate is 2 out of 3 missiles shot down, that means that 1 out of 3 still gets through and wreaks destruction.

So, could we actually shoot down a missile “gift package” as Kim Jong Un creepily calls it?

The unsettling answer is, maybe.

Maybe, if we were expecting it, if the conditions were right, if we were close enough, if it was low enough, if we were in a perfect position.

There are way too many “ifs” in there for me to feel fully confident in our ability to shoot down North Korean missiles before they strike the mainland, which experts now believe they have the ability to reach. We also know that North Korea also possesses the ability to create hydrogen bombs. And as I’ve written before, if you believe this is all a big set up for a false flag event, that would hardly matter to those nearby if such a thing were to happen.

If you aren’t prepped for the potential of a nuclear strike, it’s time to start learning what you need to do. (This article and this class can help you.) It’s essential to remember that in the event of a nuclear strike, if you aren’t at Ground Zero, there is an excellent chance you will survive if you are prepared with information and the right supplies. And if you know what to do, you can survive without the aftereffects of radiation.
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Terrorism & other Man made disasters