• Advertisement

Completely Un-Scientific Study...

First Aid, Health, & Medicine go here

Moderator: medic72

Completely Un-Scientific Study...

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:58 am

Just a quick ask here...I'm just checking something out and will explain later in the thread....
I'm trying to keep the answers unbiased here.

Did you last night or this AM have anything different with yourself or small children?

Headaches of unusual origin?
Rapid heart rate if you happen to be A-Fib or not?
Small children awakening and not going to sleep when that not the norm and they are not currently sick?
A dog unusually restless in bed with you or elsewhere?

If so, please describe whatever you'd think to mention with anything like this and the time and location you are(What time zone?)

Feel free to answer as you will.......This will either corroborate some findings or die as a wasted thread....lol.

Please bare with me in this strange request. :crazy:

I will definitely explain later today....thanks in advance all.

~D
In honor of RebNavy...RIP buddy. You made me smile. :)

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:00 pm
Driven, are you sure you are from Kalifornia? You make a lot of sense.
Reb"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862
Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Re: Completely Un-Scientific Study...

Postby conjomen » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:02 pm

Gonna throw my weirdness in...I've had this super weird nervousness. No explanation no reason, my family is all well and accounted for, my home is secure. Well stocked home and BOL. I mean really everything I can think of is done...this has been going on for 2 whole days though so not just today/last night. I've been working my tail off in storm hit areas so that's what I've blamed it on.
Last night my 8yo son asked to sleep with me. He hasn't done that in forever. I let him sleep in my bed with me and my dog jumps in too...She strait up wouldn't get out so she slept at the foot if my bed too...baby boy had a seriously restless night. Moving all over and waking up talking in his sleep. I ended up rocking him like when he was really little.
I don't know why you want to know this so hopefully I answered with the information you were asking for. Please let us know y you are asking!
Dream like you will live forever, Live like you will die today[size=85][/size]
conjomen
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby farmer_dude48 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:23 pm

My chickens haven't been acting right egg production dropped off they are sitting around in a group the past couple of days. The dog was restless last night barking off and on..I have been having strange dreams for a little while my wife says I watch to much T.V.
" Doing what I can with what I got " Mr. Burt Gummer
farmer_dude48
Indiana Preppers Network
Indiana Preppers Network

Postby rickdun » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:55 pm

[quote="farmer_dude48"]My chickens haven't been acting right egg production dropped off they are sitting around in a group the past couple of days. The dog was restless last night barking off and on.

Same here about the dog and chickens, plus the cows balled a lot last night, kept me going up to the barn several times and found nothing unusual except my loss of sleep. :closedeyes:

Driven, did you put a hex on us? :ouch:
"EVERY DAY'S A HOLIDAY AND EVERY MEAL'S A FEAST, SEMPRI FI DO OR DIE"
rickdun
Pennsylvania Preppers Network
Pennsylvania Preppers Network

Postby NJMike » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:22 pm

In NJ and I've been fine. Didn't take my BP, but had a Normal pulse (had a pulse oximeter on earlier while checking out my medical preps), plus no symptoms of nausea or headaches.

GF has been ok too. However her dogs have been a bit off, but in opposite ways. Also, several people she knows down the NJ shore area who are already prone to headaches/migraine have been laid up last day or two. Anecdotal data at best.
NJMike
New Jersey Preppers Network
New Jersey Preppers Network

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:57 pm

WOW!!!

Already 4 positive responses in under 4 hours....OK. Thank you for your willingness to share!

I have to remain unbiased here with the feedback I get, but yes, there is a reason...Its normal but just starting to be fully understood and is on the cutting edge of study.

Please hang in there just a little bit more and I'll explain in detail....It's natural and rest assured that this will pass. This may open some of your eyes when I explain further...

Please feel free to chime in here if you haven't yet...I'd love to be able to establish some sort of baseline even though this is completely informal.

:thumbsup: THANK YOU!!!! :thumbsup:

~D

Reb"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862
Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Postby Cast Iron » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:28 pm

Ok.
I did have a few odd dreams recently.
And two headaches. One in the morning a few days ago, do not recall which day.
And this afternoon a mild one. Did not last long.
Beware of the guy with only one Cast Iron pan . . . he likely knows how to use it.
Cast Iron

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:28 pm

OK all...update and answer here.

so some of you know I've been an avid studier of spaceweather and the effects on our planet for a long time.

A lot of this will be French to you so I'm keeping it basic as possible in this separate thread....

If you missed my other thread (as I was hoping you had from a few days ago for some un-biased feedback), we had some very significant solar activity recently and are feeling the full effects now.(The CME's hit)

I have known about the potential health effects, but never knowingly experienced them myself until last night.....I was checking on this here with you all since my existing knowledge could have caused me to effect myself even on a subliminal level.

Here's what happened.....I knew the CME's were hitting sometime today but honestly put them in the back of my mind as I'd determined that they weren't grid collapsing potential. forgetting about it I started having a small headache last night about 10-11PM my time(PST)...I went to bed thinking myself tired and watching too much TV and cell Phone.....

About 2:30AM our 2 year old woke up...She doesn't really do this unless sick...She's a heavy sleeper. when I woke from her crying I had a massive migraine(I don't get Migraines)...So I was drowsy, in pain, and my little girl was saying "All Done" over and over....that's her way of telling us something hurts or she's scared and wants whatever we're doing at that time to stop.

Wife went in to put her back down to no avail and neither our little girl or myself could go back to sleep for about 2 hours...Dog was going nuts...spinning in circles, staring at me, whining, etc..
I was so tired I didn't even have the CME's hitting us at that time in my mind at all.(as far as I can tell)

Waking this morning I did my usual routine and noticed we had massive geomagnetic storms from the impacts...S4 event.. Which means big...The KP index hit 8. Huge.

This is what I'm referencing.....

We were under Geomagnetic Storm and Solar Flare influences.

You can also see the current KP index here from the Massive X level solar flares and the impacting CME's on earth today by clicking here.(This is real-time so it will change)
http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/products/planetary-k-index

Please see this thread noting all as it happened this last week.
Way too much to explain in 2 threads so you can see whats been going on here if you missed it.....
http://americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=634&t=55913

I will be updating the above thread with monitored results from health, hurricanes, power transformer explosions, air emergencies, and cellular loss and interuptions later there.... Please reference that thread there and follow it from the beginning if you missed it and care to.

Thank you again all that posted....You helped me verify that this wasn't just me influencing myself.

Hopefully this will help you guys be aware as well....It's normal, understandable, and will go away shortly.

~D

DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Postby bacpacker1513 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:44 pm

Tennesse here che king in. Nothing noticeable here. The dog has even been her normal self. I Teresa g study however, thanks for sharing it. I am enjoying the other thread.very much. Weather, and space are highly interesting topics to me.
Greater Love hath no man than this, that he lay down his life for a friend.
John 15:13
bacpacker1513
Tennessee Preppers Network
Tennessee Preppers Network

Postby Cin » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:14 pm

Nothing unusual with Husband and I, except the last 3 days we've been waking up very early - 3AM for me, a little after for him.

The coyotes have been singing for several early mornings, again 3-4 AM. They sing about 2-3 times a week, but usually it's late evening around 10 PM.

The neighbor's dog, whose been very quiet at night since we started walking her 4 months ago, was quite agitated the last two nights and barked a lot more than usual all night.

My dog has been quiet, he got a shot and antibiotics for his itching/rash, and has finally been able to sleep through the night, so nothing going on there (he may be too tired, and now that he's not stressed is catching up on sleep).

The other neighbors' dogs have been particularly aggressive the last 3 days, rushing out into the road to challenge our dog as we walk - NOT USUAL for them. They generally bark wildly at us, but stay on their property.

Didn't think to put any of it together.

BTW, an interesting aside. Occasionally, I'll hear a low static-y noise that seems more...feeling...than actual hearing. I generally chalk it up to some type of electrical interference - testing of power lines, someone playing their bass too loud as they drive by, the echo of power boats speeding on the lake a mile away, or something like that. I've been hearing it off and on for about a week.
Cin

Postby Stahlrosen » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:10 pm

My cat was in bed the last 2 nights. He is NEVER in bed. Even curled up next to my Husband, which he never does either. Turkey and deer moving, so I assumed the dogs barking was because of that, not unusual. But the cat was VERY unusual.
Stahlrosen

Postby daaswampman » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:42 pm

Nothing to report as I have been busy with my baby Bigfoot! Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby IceFire » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:59 pm

No real issues with husb or I, although I did have some headaches the past couple of days (thankfully, no migraines; since I've had a Daith piercing, my migraines have stopped) but the neighbor's cattle were bawling their heads off two nights ago; chickens only laid 4 eggs today (this is out of 17 laying hens!)
"Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in EVERY caliber!"
IceFire
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Blondie » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:12 pm

daaswampman wrote:Nothing to report as I have been busy with my baby Bigfoot! Swamp

7lbs., 8oz!

Post some pics. I'll ship some cigars down to you to celebrate the birth ;)
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:41 pm

Thanks again all....Other thread(noted above) updated now on all noted effects worldwide that I was able to tie in as suspect....These really were massive storms...

Our grid was under massive stress...Chicago almost popped completely but it hung in there.

DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Next

Return to First Aid & Medicine