• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

Completely Un-Scientific Study...

First Aid, Health, & Medicine go here

Moderator: medic72

Re: Completely Un-Scientific Study...

Postby msdeltamom » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:36 pm

Can I just be the weird one and say that I have never felt BETTER this past week while all of this was going on? I had a major surgery 9 months ago and the healing process has been long, slow, and very tough. However, the impacted area has never felt better. I've been pain free all week! Maybe it's the weather turning cooler, who knows? Whatever it is, I've enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

Our cat wakes me up singing every morning at 5:00 AM like clockwork. However, Friday morning he was singing VERY loud and it started up around 3:30 AM. He was very annoying and I had to shut our bedroom door because he took forever to stop. :crazy:

ETA: Just looked into this a little more. Strange how so many health issues related to the heart can be affected during this. I actually had bypass surgery. All this past week my sternum has felt SO much better (see above) AND I have felt a strange calmness which has left my heart rhythm beating almost perfectly since the surgery. No crazy fluttering off and on. Again, not sure if any of this has anything to do with this solar event, but if it does...I'll take it!
msdeltamom

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:36 pm

msdeltamom wrote:Can I just be the weird one and say that I have never felt BETTER this past week while all of this was going on? I had a major surgery 9 months ago and the healing process has been long, slow, and very tough. However, the impacted area has never felt better. I've been pain free all week! Maybe it's the weather turning cooler, who knows? Whatever it is, I've enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

Our cat wakes me up singing every morning at 5:00 AM like clockwork. However, Friday morning he was singing VERY loud and it started up around 3:30 AM. He was very annoying and I had to shut our bedroom door because he took forever to stop. :crazy:

ETA: Just looked into this a little more. Strange how so many health issues related to the heart can be affected during this. I actually had bypass surgery. All this past week my sternum has felt SO much better (see above) AND I have felt a strange calmness which has left my heart rhythm beating almost perfectly since the surgery. No crazy fluttering off and on. Again, not sure if any of this has anything to do with this solar event, but if it does...I'll take it!

Love to hear you're feeling great....Most likely has noting to do with the solar even so enjoy it and here's hoping it stays for ya. ;)

geomagnetic storms and solar flares will effect different people in different ways from what I've observed....this is just the first one I experienced anything on...never felt anything before so I had to check here...I used to think, well, I don't know what I used to think!...lol

The data was there, but I never felt anything before....lol...Changed my outlook for sure.
In honor of RebNavy...RIP buddy. You made me smile. :)

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:00 pm
Driven, are you sure you are from Kalifornia? You make a lot of sense.
Reb"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862
Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Postby PatrioticStabilist » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:26 am

Yesterday morning grandson up at 6:30, was crying, usually doesn't do that.
Me, I'm waking up really early can't sleep and I'm tired. Did again this morning.
I would imagine events like those could effect us the moon does so not such
a far cry.
PatrioticStabilist

Postby farmer_dude48 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:47 am

Worked outside all day yesterday, had a good supper hot shower and relaxed with the wife watched tv went to bed... Awake at 1;30 again at 3;30 and 5;30.. If the solar thing is messing people up it needs to move on I looked pretty rough this morning lol
" Doing what I can with what I got " Mr. Burt Gummer
farmer_dude48
Indiana Preppers Network
Indiana Preppers Network

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:20 am

In general, health effects should subside as soon as the storm/type passes.

There was an absolute MONSTER flare that will be in general missing us after the ones already passed that started this thread.

Just be glad this one wasn't facing us and the sun spot has passed the limb going behind the sun in relation to us.

We don't know the exact scale of this one since it was departing but it was an X 10 +(HUGE)

There is possible heath effects from this incoming storm but it's unlikely IMHO on this one since it wasn't facing us directly.....But, as always, Eyes Open.

Here's a breakdown in video.....Remember this one is nothing to get worked up about as it's missing us in general(Thank God)....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju1-QZXBEUQ

Reb"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862
Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Postby kenjabroni » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:10 pm

Driven I just noticed this thread.

First thing is my wife started having anxiety attacks Friday and they ran through the weekend. She has had them in the past but she wasnt sure what would trigger it this time. She said she didnt know what was happening but something wonky was going on with her body.

I was going to say I was feeling fine and had no issues but I got very ill Friday night around 1130. I woke up out of a dead sleep and just felt horrendous. I ended up puking and just feeling like crud. It took me about 3 hours to get back to sleep. I didnt feel better until Sunday afternoon. Im not sure if it was anything related but it hit me out of the blue. We were both very restless all weekend as well. I didnt have a full nights sleep until yesterday. You could be onto something.
kenjabroni
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby PatrioticStabilist » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:15 pm

Likely not related, DIL last 2 days puking and massive headaches, took her to minor ER.
They didn't really find anything, but she has a headache tonight too.
PatrioticStabilist

Postby Gunns » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:05 am

I didnt notice anything either. Actually it was a very productive week for me.
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:37 am

This already has been well documented in the past, but it was the first time I actually "noticed" the effects myself....

It's easy to influence ourselves with bias when grasping something new in our understandings so we have to be skeptical in our research when noting effects on this like I was until just recently even though I've studied the research for years...

And to be clear, this is a TEMPOARY effect on health that to the best of our understandings so far, will really only be traceable during storms and events and should pass after the event....NOT ALL PEOPLE ARE EFFECTED.(still learning this but there is a trend of more susceptible folks)

This is a real-time visual of our KP index...It will continue to change here as a visual as time passes....If the current date shows an elevated storm level and you notice something it COULD be related. I am not a Dr. of course and this is not health advice. If you don't feel right there is no substitute for actual Dr's advice, but this is just something to note.

if you want to bookmark the link go here and then add it.... http://services.swpc.noaa.gov/images/planetary-k-index.gif

I strongly suggest to view this skeptically if you think you are under effects so you don't bias your thinking.....Ignore the grid....if you feel "off" somehow, THEN go look at the grid. Not the other way around..... If you notice a trend over time, well then, there you go. :)

You really shouldn't feel anything until KP over 4 IMHO and most likely not until higher but who knows really...Each person will be different......

The single most absolutely certain thing I DO know for absolutely FACT is, that we really don't know too much of anything for certain as humans...lol :floppytongue:

Be well all.....

~D

DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Previous

Return to First Aid & Medicine