• Advertisement

Looting

General discussion board for ANTS members

Moderator: founderant

Looting

Postby founderant » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:40 pm

Wow! Spokesman for lee county just said on national TV when asked by a reporter if they would be going to calls for looting and he said no. He hopes people will respect the curfew. I'm sure the looters will do as he ask, now that they know the police will not be there to stop them.
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Re: Looting

Postby Stahlrosen » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:42 pm

My Husband was worried about that yesterday when they were saying that there would be no LE response. He said the looters would be out in force.
They should be shot on sight.
Stahlrosen

Postby Straydog » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:51 pm

Stahlrosen wrote:My Husband was worried about that yesterday when they were saying that there would be no LE response. He said the looters would be out in force.
They should be shot on sight.

First statement I made to my wife. Looked like the same old "entitlement" group to me too. The few issues in Texas were handled properly in my opinion. Execution on the spot. :x
Straydog
New York Preppers Network
New York Preppers Network

Postby Cadit » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:18 am

Looters are the pestilence of society. When ever there's an issue or disaster, they think it free time to take what you want. That spokesperson needs to have his job taken away just like the looters will be taking peoples things away. You're all right, that was a declaration to all looters and would be looters who were afraid to steal before but not now.

I thought that law enforcement was there to curtail this type of activity. To enforce the law. not to open a day of Purge. Looters; attack, injure and kills people in the process of looting don't they? So; everyone needs to have a weapon to defend themselves and family.

The people need to make a statement of: let's kill the Looters, or something like that to let them know that they will be met with deadly force.
Cadit
K4HCH-Go Slow-Take a Knee-Look and Listen
Cadit

Postby Cadit » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:23 am

Now I understand; our constitution make each and every American responsible for protecting their family and home from murders, thieves, and anyone that would try and harm or still from you. That's all the law I need. Our government needs to get behind their people and stop hobbling them.
Cadit
K4HCH-Go Slow-Take a Knee-Look and Listen
Cadit

Postby Blondie » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:32 am

In defense of the LEO's, looting is a crime againt property. Not a matter of life & death.

You have a priority in your daily calls and I'm sure the short road staff has bigger issues to deal with.

That said, store owners will inflate their losses and insurance companies will dash their expectations of a bonanza settlement. Not to mention Pookie & Jose showing up to file for FEMA assistance just approved by DJT. Of course, they had grannie, grampy and 15 other relatives living with them who suffered catastrophic losses as well.

There was so much fraud going on post Katrina it was unreal.
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie

Postby Illini Warrior » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:23 am

Blondie wrote:In defense of the LEO's, looting is a crime againt property. Not a matter of life & death.

You have a priority in your daily calls and I'm sure the short road staff has bigger issues to deal with.

That said, store owners will inflate their losses and insurance companies will dash their expectations of a bonanza settlement. Not to mention Pookie & Jose showing up to file for FEMA assistance just approved by DJT. Of course, they had grannie, grampy and 15 other relatives living with them who suffered catastrophic losses as well.

There was so much fraud going on post Katrina it was unreal.

when you loot - you're one armed homeowner/biz owner away from either getting murdered or becoming a murderer ....

more and more home burglaries are becoming assaults/batteries - rapes - and murders - or combinations of all three ... confront a burglar - think and treat him as he potentially is - a murderer .... don't think about taking him prisoner or scaring him off - luv the stupid BS suggestion that always arises about racking your shotgun to warn & scare the burglar - just gives him the advantage to kill you eazier ....
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby Blondie » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:51 pm

Illini, that's what I'm suggestng - to take care of your own.

A Sherriff in most jurisdictions has the jail as their primary duty. This means feeding, housing prisoners, making sure they get their meds, transporting them to court and or prison. Right now they're a bit overwhelmed.

If you live in a rural area, Sheriff's road patrol is often suspended when they are short handed. Road patrol is never guaranteed. Even if your community contracts and pays for road patrol, there is usually language in the contract that says while the Sheriff will make every effort to maintain a road presence, it can't be guaranteed.
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie

Postby pilgrimtr » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:00 pm

we had a deputy respond to our house once. took 35 minuets to get here. I saw the video of the looters at the shoe store. it's always the same group of people that does this. pilgrim :gunshooting:
if someone tell you they are an expert, be leary of them. if they tell you they are knowlagable of something.trust them. Remember an ex is a has been and a spert is a drip under pressure. :)
pilgrimtr
Florida Preppers Network
Florida Preppers Network

Postby Illini Warrior » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:30 am

since I this one all ready to paste - here's one that's circulating around today ....

good laugh to start the day ....

https://youtu.be/-6-xokjS4PE
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby sageprice » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:36 pm

Preppers will loot to survive, BUT looting to gain wealth you should be shot on sight.
sageprice
Maryland Preppers Network
Maryland Preppers Network

Postby BigOrange75 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:39 pm

Not here ---yet. Read this and see what you think.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/09/12 ... -irma.html
BigOrange75
Tennessee Preppers Network
Tennessee Preppers Network

Postby mizery0317 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:01 pm

What made me skin crawl was the thought of being a tourist over there and having to deal with that in a foreign country.
"Stay Humble"
mizery0317

Postby daaswampman » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:37 pm

It is not politically correct to point out the obvious problems! Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby pilgrimtr » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:34 pm

Amen swamp, if you do you are a racist. pilgrim ;)
if someone tell you they are an expert, be leary of them. if they tell you they are knowlagable of something.trust them. Remember an ex is a has been and a spert is a drip under pressure. :)
pilgrimtr
Florida Preppers Network
Florida Preppers Network

Return to A.N.T.S.