• Advertisement

Price Rollback on Augason Farms

Discuss general food topics here

Price Rollback on Augason Farms

Postby LetsPrep11 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:25 am

FYI Walmart.com has several good items on Rollback. I was really happy to see the #10 cans of Scrambled Eggs on sale as I needed 2 cans. Check these out! Type: Augason Farms in search box to see all items.

https://www.walmart.com/search/?cat_id=976759&facet=brand%3AAugason+Farms%7C%7Cspecial_offers%3ARollback%7C%7Cspecial_offers%3AReduced+Price&query=augason+farm+#searchProductResult

The Bakery kit is an excellent deal:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Augason-Farms-Bakery-Food-Storage-Kit-10-Can-3-Pack/55702756
LetsPrep11

Re: Price Rollback on Augason Farms

Postby rickdun » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:38 pm

LetsPrep11, I check walmart on a weekly basis, as they seem to always have various augason food items on sale, plus the free shipping.

I've already saved a couple hundred dollars in the last three months.
"EVERY DAY'S A HOLIDAY AND EVERY MEAL'S A FEAST, SEMPRI FI DO OR DIE"
rickdun
Pennsylvania Preppers Network
Pennsylvania Preppers Network

Postby angie_nrs » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:30 pm

Thanks so much for the heads up on the sale. I was too late.......maybe next time. Just wanted you to know that I appreciate the post.
angie_nrs

Postby HVACR » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:22 pm

Was this a sale? is the sale over? Tried to go online and buy the milk. showed up in cart as 16.52 a can not the 7.99 the page showed.
Thanks.
HVACR
Oklahoma Preppers Network
Oklahoma Preppers Network

Postby LetsPrep11 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:12 pm

Normally, the sales only last for a few days. If you check regularly, you'll find new items on sale. The prices are constantly changing. I tend to only post when an item that rarely goes on sale, is suddenly offered a great price.

Just make sure you don't buy from the other sellers on the Walmart site (lower right side of item description). The prices are ridiculous! Like, right now Overstock is selling the #10 can of Scrambled Eggs for $67.94 while Walmart's price is $25.95.
LetsPrep11

Return to General Food Topics