• Advertisement

Im a Newbee

Welcome to the forum! Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: ReadyMom, mmpaints

Im a Newbee

Postby LifePrep » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:31 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am a "mature" female - slogging along learning about prepping - like maybe for a decade now. My hub and I live in WA state, east of Olympia. Looking to connect with maybe a few folks that like to share info about prepping - so we can continue in life-long learning; but also, contribute to a prepping community in some way. I used to volunteer for the ARC - so I do understand about being prepared - but like most humans, I don't necessarily heed justified warnings consistently and need community encouragement to actually move forward. That said, I can be independent too. It's just that getting older slows me down! Ok, so wish everyone the best - and looking forward to connecting! Thanks, Sandee :)
LifePrep

Re: Im a Newbee

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:34 pm

Welcome to APN Sandee...

Lots of good info here to become a self-starter...
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Re: Im a Newbee

Postby rickdun » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:18 pm

Welcome from Pennsylvania, good people here with a lot of knowledge. Good luck with your preps.
rickdun
Pennsylvania Preppers Network
Pennsylvania Preppers Network

Return to Introduce Yourself