• Advertisement

Howdy All

Welcome to the forum! Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: ReadyMom, mmpaints

Howdy All

Postby Saxon Violence » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:11 pm

Friends,
I joined a few weeks ago and got distracted. I do that more frequently as I get older.

I'm retired, 60-years old and drawing disability. I went to school and got an associates in Industrial Maintenance just in time to become unable to work.

I have designed a few guns. I used to believe that I might get to build a few of them, but poverty and ill health make that unlikely. I did some painting and drawing for awhile, but I wasn't good enough to perfect my skills on my own and I couldn't afford professional coaching. I've written a few novels. I think that I may have made $100 from Amazon Kindle over the last few years. Still working on my 2nd $100.

I have 3-dogs. Hagrid Needleteeth—he's a 26-pound Rat Terrier mix. Hezekiah Braveheart—he's also a little dog. He's a Newfoundland/Australian Shepherd and he'd have to be soaking wet on a good day to weigh 90-pounds. Beauregard Slobberjaw is a 160-pound Bloodhound—he may have a bit of Black & Tan Coonhound in him, since his ears don't seem quite Bloodhound length. He was a rescue and his last owners weren't sure exactly what his ethnic heritage was.

I like to talk intelligently about survival and what not, though my physical condition keeps me sitting on the sidelines.

Ah well, I could go on, but I think that's sufficient..

Saxon Violence
Saxon Violence

Re: Howdy All

Postby IceFire » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:45 pm

Welcome, Saxon Violence!

LOVE the descriptive names for your dogs! Their names seem to describe them VERY well!
IceFire
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Return to Introduce Yourself