• Advertisement

The Problem

General discussion board for ANTS members

Moderator: founderant

The Problem

Postby founderant » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:13 am

Hurricane Katrina - water and supplies failed to be delivered properly by local authorities

Hattie earthquake - water and supplies failed to be delivered properly by local authorities

Hurricane Sandy - water and supplies failed to be delivered properly by local authorities

Hurricane Maria - water and supplies failed to be delivered properly by local authorities

During all of these events supplies were in place, but failed to be delivered properly.

This is why you should prepare, and this is why you should be a member of A.N.T.S

Puerto Rico's cop telling the truth about Hurricane aid
https://youtu.be/5Uc1pPsKt_s
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Re: The Problem

Postby RockinB » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:13 pm

Totally disgusting. I bet the Mayor hasn't missed a single meal. She needs to get locked up...
There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
RockinB

Postby msdeltamom » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:02 pm

And she stood complaining about how the US is sending NO supplies/help....in front of pallets of SUPPLIES!!! :blink:

Also read on Drudge that she is attending NONE of the FEMA meetings that the other mayors are attending to get the supplies distributed in a timely manner, etc.

I can only hope their people remember this during the next election.
msdeltamom

Postby daaswampman » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:16 pm

Not surprising! There is not a city, state, or island, on earth, with enough emergency supplies for their population. Available supplies will ALWAYS be allocated first to those in control and those of importance. Sucks if your a peon, but it is just expected management of public or military resources!

Same thing was true for Harvey as I am very familiar with Houston. All those rescues, news coverage, and supplies going to all those pretty neighborhoods! One would think Houston had no poor areas, or slums!

I wish no one ill, but Porto Rico is a quintessential welfare state of people expecting to be cared for. I must assume a hurricane was a total surprise to them, even though it lies in the path of every Atlantic storm! I am sure we will spend tens of billions and still have a welfare state!

The lesson to be learned, it is your responsibility to look out for yourself! Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby ajax727 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:16 pm

Well swamp is dead on the truth , It's an island in the path of most storms . It would seem that they would be prepared for such events but they did not take steps to be prepared so the blame lies with the leadership . They had days to get there act together but they failed the people but the leadership is doing A OK living on supplies that should have been stationed in different areas to aid the people . I also agree that the people should have been prepared for what was to come so there is plenty of blame to go around . When people depend on the government to come to there aid in the event of such events then they will lose or die every time .
It is sad that people of the Keys, Texas and the Island suffered loses but they know that living in such areas come with dangers that others do not face and not to be prepared for such is there own fault .
The news broadcasters are like a buzzard looking for that dead road kill so they can feast , they search just for that right shot and view and sing there song over and over .
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727

Postby daaswampman » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:17 pm

The news broadcasters are like a buzzard looking for that dead road kill so they can feast , they search just for that right shot and view and sing there song over and over .

That is the root of the problem! Does anyone actually know what is happening? Just like all the sad stories of helpless people begging from Katrina. I was pulled out or Orleans with a three car hauler full of high end cars hours before landfall! I saw buses half full heading out and traffic was not that bad. Anyone with any motivation could have evacuated, but that is not how the news reports it! Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman

Postby Blondie » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:59 am

Swamp, Katrina hit the end of the month. Folks hung around to get their benefits on the 1st of the month.

Spending time with NOPD, they made one thing clear and that was the folks who didn't leave were the ones they wished they would have.
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie

Postby Cadit » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:54 am

I'm old enough to remember things my dad taught and said. He was a firm believer in preparing for the unexpected. He always said; I help those who help themselves. People today have very little integrity or honor. They stand there with their hands out waiting on that next free meal. Now don't get me wrong, there are those that are truly needful, and not through their own doings.

But if I can't see where you have and are trying to improve your means and needs, then don't look to me to help with what I have for me and my family. But because, when you help out of your own supplies, then there's a time span that you need to replace what you've given. There have been times where I have helped and those I helped turned around after they got on their feet and repaid me with more than I gave. And that my friends is how it is supposed to work. But we have many that stand there crying with their hands out, and when they get what they want, you don't see or hear from them again until they are in need again. Tuff!

For those in that type of position is right where the government wants them. Dependent upon them, and under their control.
Cadit
K4HCH-Go Slow-Take a Knee-Look and Listen
Cadit

Return to A.N.T.S.