• Advertisement

It's a MAD, MAD, MAD World

General discussion board for ANTS members

Moderator: founderant

It's a MAD, MAD, MAD World

Postby Cadit » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:21 am

I think that most will agree that we are living in the last days or at least the starting of it. So in that frame of mind; how do you prepare, for these biblical proportions. What is safe, how do you combat such destruction. Only a few of those who claim to be our spiritual leaders are even saying anything about this possibility. Now while I do believe in the Bible and its writings, I know that at every warning, he tells us to flee. To run to the hills, the plans; but mainly to flee destruction.

So: are you preparing, are you understanding what is heading our way. Preparation is just part of it, being on watch is another part, and communications is another. So' are you prepared for when the fire comes, do you know what to do and how to do it. Granted; there are many things set right now that can plunge us into dankness, take away our food and water, make us sick and die even. We are our own worst enemy.

There was a time when we pulled together and helped each other and defended each other, because we knew that it was our best means of survival. That's why towns popped up in the new west and people went there, and why one may ask. They new the east had become corrupt and dangerous. Seeking a life free from the burdens of society that places demands of them then subjugated them.

We are neither sheep nor wolves, but sheepdogs, shepherds of our fields. Watching over those of ours and of our family and friends. Let me hear your thoughts and plans that can help each of us. For I believe we are entering a time this world has never seen, and we need each other to survive.
Cadit
K4HCH-Go Slow-Take a Knee-Look and Listen
Cadit

Return to A.N.T.S.