• Advertisement

EMP-Korea Concerns & Discussions #7 (Oct 2017)

Post about tips and ideas on preparing for terrorism and other man-made disasters here.

Moderator: medic94

Re: EMP-Korea Concerns & Discussions #7 (Oct 2017)

Postby Mollypup » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:34 am

North Korea Says War May Break Out at Any Moment

UNITED NATIONS – North Korea's deputy U.N. ambassador says the situation on the Korean peninsula "has reached the touch-and-go point and a nuclear war may break out any moment."

Kim In Ryong told the U.N. General Assembly's disarmament committee Monday that no country in the world except North Korea has been subjected to "such an extreme and direct nuclear threat from the U.S." — and his country has the right to self-defense.

He said this year North Korea became a "full-fledged nuclear power which possesses the delivery means of various ranges, including the atomic bomb, H-bomb and intercontinental ballistic rockets."

Kim warned that "the entire U.S. mainland is within our firing range" and if the U.S. invades "it will not escape our severe punishment in any part of the globe."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/10/16 ... oment.html
Mollypup
Ohio Preppers Network
Ohio Preppers Network

Postby ReadyMom » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:37 am

Mollypup wrote:North Korea Says War May Break Out at Any Moment

I heard that, this morning. :bored:

Again, I'm preoccupied with my own homefront as well as trying to still keep an eye on this. I *REALLY* need to order #10 cans of freeze dried meats. The expense is stopping me. But ... it sure seems like the concern/rhetoric is increasing. Trump's reactions sure seems to be bringing this to a head. -k
Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
Image Also on Facebook: EmergencyHomePreparation (all one word)
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Mollypup » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:14 pm

ReadyMom wrote:

Again, I'm preoccupied with my own homefront as well as trying to still keep an eye on this. I *REALLY* need to order #10 cans of freeze dried meats. The expense is stopping me. But ... it sure seems like the concern/rhetoric is increasing. Trump's reactions sure seems to be bringing this to a head. -k

I hear ya. I've been in the middle of attempting to re-stock while sorting through old inventory (and using what can be used) for quite a long while now. Funds are killing me, even with putting in 50 hr work weeks.
Mollypup
Ohio Preppers Network
Ohio Preppers Network

Postby rickdun » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:18 pm

ReadyMom wrote:

ReadyMom, a couple of days ago I got an e-mail from honeyville for an additional 10% off my order. I order another 2 cases of freeze dried meat and 2 cases of freeze dried vegetables. I hate to part with the $, but I'm well stocked now and really don't need to order any more.

I just hope it gets here before the first bomb drops.
"EVERY DAY'S A HOLIDAY AND EVERY MEAL'S A FEAST, SEMPRI FI DO OR DIE"
rickdun
Pennsylvania Preppers Network

Postby PatrioticStabilist » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:13 pm

All of you please keep my precious son in your thoughts as he serves there. He is not
stupid being 12 miles from N Korea he would not survive. We all know it, but try not
to think about it.

I hold all that serve in my thoughts daily.
PatrioticStabilist

Postby Illini Warrior » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:56 am

PatrioticStabilist wrote:All of you please keep my precious son in your thoughts as he serves there. He is not
stupid being 12 miles from N Korea he would not survive. We all know it, but try not
to think about it.

I hold all that serve in my thoughts daily.

I'm hoping that this showdown finally ends the DMZ bull and the stationing of US military facing down NK - this has lasted wayyyyyyyyy tooooo long ....
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby kenjabroni » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:35 pm

I agree this has been dragging on way to long. I have a daughter 10 minutes away by missle stationed in Japan. She recently got put onto a 60 man first/counter strike team that will head straight to Korea if anything happens. I know how you feel PS. If anything big does happen there then many US soldiers will have way out if they start out with the nuke
kenjabroni
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby 3ADScout » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:11 pm

ReadyMom wrote:Again, I'm preoccupied with my own homefront as well as trying to still keep an eye on this. I *REALLY* need to order #10 cans of freeze dried meats. The expense is stopping me. But ... it sure seems like the concern/rhetoric is increasing. Trump's reactions sure seems to be bringing this to a head. -k

Ready Mom-
I am in the same boat- decided to cash in some silver to get some freeze dried foods. If they are not needed for the current situation they will be needed for the next.
3ADScout

Postby Illini Warrior » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:40 pm

3ADScout wrote:
ReadyMom wrote:Again, I'm preoccupied with my own homefront as well as trying to still keep an eye on this. I *REALLY* need to order #10 cans of freeze dried meats. The expense is stopping me. But ... it sure seems like the concern/rhetoric is increasing. Trump's reactions sure seems to be bringing this to a head. -k

Ready Mom-
I am in the same boat- decided to cash in some silver to get some freeze dried foods. If they are not needed for the current situation they will be needed for the next.

even if the Korean situation gets rectified without some huge blow-up - Prez Trump is doing wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tooooooo good of a job domestically - the RINOs and the DNC needs to stop the guy - the unemployment numbers hit some kind of low not seen since 1973 - stock market is flying - economy is booming everywhere - the writing on the wall is already starting to show for the mid elections ... expect the rug to be pulled out from under and huge crash again like 2009 ....
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby TRex2 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:02 pm

Illini Warrior said: even if the Korean situation gets rectified without some huge blow-up - Prez Trump is doing wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tooooooo good of a job domestically - the RINOs and the DNC needs to stop the guy -
I agree. They will do anything necessary to keep Trump from succeeding.
Calling Islam a religion isn't much different than calling Nazism or Communism a religion.
Both were also political movements with a religious component, just like Islam.
TRex2

Postby PatrioticStabilist » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:31 pm

No one will have to do anything, trumps mouth will be his undoing.
PatrioticStabilist

Postby rickdun » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:34 am

Here's the latest North Korean threat on the U.S.:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/n ... 52880.html
rickdun

Postby Illini Warrior » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:16 am

rickdun wrote:Here's the latest North Korean threat on the U.S.:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/n ... 52880.html

APN really needs to start restricting the ''news'' sources allowed to be posted - stupid azz terrorist fake news ...
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby Cast Iron » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:45 am

PatrioticStabilist wrote:No one will have to do anything, trumps mouth will be his undoing.

I heard a interview with former Sec Def under Obama Ash Carter on On Point.
According to him, world leaders ignore what Trump tweets and watches for what he actually does.

Only MSM pays attention to the tweets.
Beware of the guy with only one Cast Iron pan . . . he likely knows how to use it.
Cast Iron

Postby rickdun » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:09 am

rickdun

PreviousNext

Return to Terrorism & other Man made disasters