• Advertisement

Gun control advocates move from guns to ammo.

Topics about guns

Gun control advocates move from guns to ammo.

Postby founderant » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:05 am

Watch California if you want to see how gun control advocates move from guns to ammo.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/201 ... n-control/
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Re: Gun control advocates move from guns to ammo.

Postby rickdun » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:21 am

I expect nothing less from the left coast and that moron Gov. Brown.

I'm surprised that his moron buddy from NY (Gov. KooKooomo) hasn't done the same thing.
"EVERY DAY'S A HOLIDAY AND EVERY MEAL'S A FEAST, SEMPRI FI DO OR DIE"
rickdun
Pennsylvania Preppers Network

Postby woodchipper518 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:51 am

Hoping the 'big one' cuts them loose to sink or swim in the Pacific......I can dream right? Time for another bulk purchase.
Is today really SHTF day? Good thing I quit drinking and smoking yesterday. Keep Calm and Reload.
Kilo Golf Five Quebec Papa Romeo (KG5QPR)
woodchipper518
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Location: North Texas - Denton County / Collin County line / 380 corridor

Postby Fullmoon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:32 am

They tried this approach several years ago and gov Moonbeam refused to sign it into law. Maybe Bloomberg bribed him through a large campaign "donation" ?
Fullmoon

Postby danthman114 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:35 pm

people are just going to go to neighboring states to buy it... I can see it now on the checkpoints entering California: sir, do you have any fruits, veggies, or ammo in your vehicle?
driver: nope. (drives off eating an apple)
danthman114

Postby NJMike » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:13 pm

In NJ, we already have to present an ID card to purchase ammo, and if it's handgun ammo it's logged who and what was purchased. Some stores log rifle and shotgun ammo too (Dick's Sporting Goods does this).
See also
http://lawcenter.giffords.org/ammunitio ... ew-jersey/
http://www.state.nj.us/njsp/info/pdf/fi ... 3-ch54.pdf
NJMike
New Jersey Preppers Network

Postby NJMike » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:14 pm

Now across the river in PA, I've heard one only needs a driver's license and/or a pulse.
NJMike

Postby MrDanB » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:16 pm

They're going after 30rd magazines here in Wa.
Our AG Sideshow Bob (Ferguson), is the same guy who tries to open "safe injection sights", but taxes the snot out of soda pop, because it's bad for you....
"If you can't see the bright side of life... Try polishing the dull side" :)

You may NOT use any of my published content in any format for any reason without my express written consent!
MrDanB
Washington State Moderator
Washington State Moderator

Postby Photon Guy » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:26 am

NJMike wrote:Now across the river in PA, I've heard one only needs a driver's license and/or a pulse.

In PA all you need is a state driver's license and you can buy all the handguns, long guns, and ammo you want.

Although from what I know to buy handguns in PA you have to be a state resident for at least 30 days.
Photon Guy

Postby rickdun » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:38 am

Photon Guy wrote:
NJMike wrote:Now across the river in PA, I've heard one only needs a driver's license and/or a pulse.

In PA all you need is a state driver's license and you can buy all the handguns, long guns, and ammo you want.

Although from what I know to buy handguns in PA you have to be a state resident for at least 30 days.

In PA you can buy all the guns (except pistols) you want from private individuals with just cash and a heart beat. Ammo, if you look over 18 yo and have a heart beat you can buy ammo.

I've bought at least a dozen AR's and shot guns this past year from individuals with just cash.
"EVERY DAY'S A HOLIDAY AND EVERY MEAL'S A FEAST, SEMPRI FI DO OR DIE"
rickdun

Postby IceFire » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:23 pm

In AZ, you can buy all the guns (INCLUDING pistols) you want from private individuals with just cash or whatever other medium of exchange the seller is willing to accept and a heart beat. Ammo, if you look over 18 y/o (21 for handgun ammo) and have a heart beat you can buy ammo.

Not only that, but if you have a CCL, when you buy from a licensed dealer, you don't have to go through a NICS check...they write your CCL number in on the line where the NICS number usually goes.

Gotta love Arizona!
"Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in EVERY caliber!"
IceFire
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby TRex2 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:01 am

founderant wrote:Watch California if you want to see how gun control advocates move from guns to ammo.
http://www.breitbart.com/california/201 ... n-control/

Deja Moo (the feeling you've heard this bull before)
The LEFTIST morons have tried this before, and they keep trying it again.
The danger is that one day, it will work.

woodchipper518 wrote:Hoping the 'big one' cuts them loose to sink or swim in the Pacific......I can dream right? Time for another bulk purchase.

Spot On!
Thankfully, ammo prices are good.
In fact they will likely never get any better than they are right now.
Calling Islam a religion isn't much different than calling Nazism or Communism a religion.
Both were also political movements with a religious component, just like Islam.
TRex2

Postby Photon Guy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:45 pm

IceFire wrote:In AZ, you can buy all the guns (INCLUDING pistols) you want from private individuals with just cash or whatever other medium of exchange the seller is willing to accept and a heart beat. Ammo, if you look over 18 y/o (21 for handgun ammo) and have a heart beat you can buy ammo.

Not only that, but if you have a CCL, when you buy from a licensed dealer, you don't have to go through a NICS check...they write your CCL number in on the line where the NICS number usually goes.

Gotta love Arizona!

So does it have to be an Arizona state CCL? How about if you've got a CCL that's not from your home state? I am a PA resident and I've got a NV state carry permit. I understand that Arizona is now a constitutional carry state and so you wouldn't need a permit to carry concealed in AZ.
Photon Guy

Postby IceFire » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:28 pm

Photon Guy wrote:
IceFire wrote:In AZ, you can buy all the guns (INCLUDING pistols) you want from private individuals with just cash or whatever other medium of exchange the seller is willing to accept and a heart beat. Ammo, if you look over 18 y/o (21 for handgun ammo) and have a heart beat you can buy ammo.

Gotta love Arizona!

So does it have to be an Arizona state CCL? How about if you've got a CCL that's not from your home state? I am a PA resident and I've got a NV state carry permit. I understand that Arizona is now a constitutional carry state and so you wouldn't need a permit to carry concealed in AZ.

Yes, to avoid the NICS check, it does need to be an Arizona CCL. And yes, Arizona IS a Constitutional Carry state, so you do NOT need a license to carry here, either openly OR concealed. Having the CCL DOES make buying guns easier, though, and of course, you'd need it to carry OUT of state, but of course, you need to check WHICH states honor Arizona's CCL. Sure wish Congress would pass national reciprocity!
"Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in EVERY caliber!"
IceFire
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Photon Guy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:09 pm

IceFire wrote:Sure wish Congress would pass national reciprocity!

Well supposedly H.R. 38 is just about dead as disappointing as that is. I do hope they do something about that and that they do pass national reciprocity of some sort or another.
Photon Guy

Return to Guns