• Advertisement

Gun control advocates move from guns to ammo.

Topics about guns

Re: Gun control advocates move from guns to ammo.

Postby Oldrek » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:05 pm

danthman114 wrote:people are just going to go to neighboring states to buy it... I can see it now on the checkpoints entering California: sir, do you have any fruits, veggies, or ammo in your vehicle?

danthman - I went through last week and was truly expecting that question. Much to my surprise they didn't ask. I'm sure they will at some point though.

And on that note - I laughed at myself when I went into a new outdoor store in Southern Oregon and saw their ammo displayed on the floor. Row after row of shiny boxes of every caliber for me to fondle. The reason I had to laugh is because after 15 years of seeing it locked in cabinets behind the counter here in Clownifornia I almost had to stop and take a nitro as my heart rate went up in my excitement. :rofl:

Now it's time for me to go build a stealth compartment in my truck so I can go back up and smuggle some of those illicit goodies back in. *Pretty sad when it's not illegal to bring an alien into this state, but you have to smuggle ammo and take a chance of going to jail. :'(

* sarcasm

Oldrek
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." — Theodore Roosevelt

“Never confuse Motion with Action.” ― Benjamin Franklin
Oldrek

Postby Illini Warrior » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:17 pm

decent enough article on the future of gun control in the US - published this last week in the SurvivalBlog ...

https://survivalblog.com/preparing-inev ... -1-rector/

https://survivalblog.com/preparing-inev ... -2-rector/

https://survivalblog.com/preparing-inev ... -3-rector/

chip in response by an Aussie about the current state of gun control in Australia - "Don't Let This Happen to U"

https://survivalblog.com/letter-real-re ... -citizens/
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby Dirk Williams » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:38 pm

Moonbeam is a piece of work. Wait for the next gov, Gavin Newsom. A real pile of cow dung. Ruthless beyond reason.

Dirk
Dirk Williams

Postby Dirk Williams » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:44 pm

Las are only effective if the people,comply. I can say with certainty, I have zero intentions of,loosening weapons and zero chance of me not having the ability to purchase and load ammo.

Most of the south east counties, here in Oregon don't give a dam about what the Feds say or what our very own Gov Browns thinks she's going to do. Their is a line in the sand. That line won't be crossed.

Dirk
Dirk Williams

Postby HVACR » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:48 pm

We need to keep our criminals safe. We don't want them to get shot while robbing to killing someone. The have a right to have a fair trail and pleed not guilty. You don't have a constitutional right to protect yourself or property. If you do you violate the criminals constitutional rights.

PS the above is a load to CR*P.....
HVACR
Oklahoma Preppers Network
Oklahoma Preppers Network

Postby TRex2 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:27 pm

Snippet from the second Survival Blog link above:
Bureaucracy – Not Midnight Raids
While an abrupt confiscation scheme is a “statist fantasy”, as summarized here on these very pages by our Editor Mr. Rawles, the left recognizes this fact and will plan accordingly. Rather than shocking the national psyche, they will accomplish confiscation via registration through incremental legislation over time. As we have seen after every major shooting spree, whether real or fabricated, the push for more gun laws is their first instinct. Once the left has solid majorities in government, you can expect Federal law to look a lot like California, and eventually the United Kingdom.

While I agree with the sentiment that many, many Americans will refuse to turn in or register weapons, we can look at our experience with “machine gun” registration for insight into the future. The National Firearms Act of 1934 (NFA) requires the registration of fully-automatic firearms, suppressors, short barreled rifles, and short barreled shotguns. The Gun Control Act of 1968 placed “destructive devices” under the NFA and prohibited the importation of fully-automatic firearms for private purposes. The Hughes Amendment in 1986 prohibited the domestic manufacture of fully-automatic weapons for private ownership.

Violations of the these laws are a felony offense, which can carry a ten year prison sentence, a $10,000 fine, and the loss of the right to own firearms in the future. I would propose that the vast majority of gun owners would not risk the penalty to possess an unregistered NFA item, and for good reason; the rewards aren’t worth the risk. Accordingly, most NFA items were dutifully registered in the various amnesty periods that were offered by the Federal government.

We need to be ready for this. That means buy it now, and distribute it to various locations, and trade with friends and relatives, so that any paper trail is worthless. Without these measures, resistance would indeed be futile.
Calling Islam a religion isn't much different than calling Nazism or Communism a religion.
Both were also political movements with a religious component, just like Islam.
TRex2

Postby Oldrek » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:08 pm

Dirk Williams wrote:Moonbeam is a piece of work. Wait for the next gov, Gavin Newsom. A real pile of cow dung. Ruthless beyond reason.

Dirk

Truer words have never been spoken. :cursing:

Dirk Williams wrote:...Most of the south east counties, here in Oregon don't give a dam about what the Feds say or what our very own Gov Browns thinks she's going to do. Their is a line in the sand. That line won't be crossed.

Dirk

The northern counties of California are with you on that. I wonder if the 2 governor's Brown are some how related, other than the fact that they are both communist's? :angry:

Sure glad I don't have an AR around here. Me thinks we are in for more troubling times. :glare:

Oldrek
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." — Theodore Roosevelt

“Never confuse Motion with Action.” ― Benjamin Franklin
Oldrek

Previous

Return to Guns