Cell Phone Tracking

Welcome to APN! Forums General Discussion News National News Cell Phone Tracking

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    domino

Any of you sen this stuff lately it is really starting to hit the news even more. http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-10451518-38.html” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false , I have worried about this in the past, there are a few ways to get around this issue. First, you can purchase a throw away phone, go to wally world and go tothe electronics dept, then you can buy the cheapest phone there usually about 9 bucks these units do not have GPS capability on the, read the package and if they do get on craigslist and get an older one that doesnt but takes a sim card. The best ones I have found to work well for this are boost mobile older motorolla phones, you can sign up online and can buy a prepaid card using cash at wally world, never use any of your real information, including name, address, etc….thsi doesnt get around them being able to triangulate your location using cell towers, but you can change positions quickly, keep your call to 2 minutes or less, when done turn the phone off, this cuts out the transmission to the tower, if they triagulate they can find you using this method, if your phone has the e-911 feature on it, turn it off keep you privacy. In this scenario and I had to make a call using a cell phone for SHTF and we didnt want to be tracked, we would setup several of these throw aways and keep our calls 60 seconds, then turn the phone off, drive so you know your in a different tower area and change sim cards, thus giving you a whole different phone number and serial number. Any one else have thoughts on this. If the governement wanted to rounds us all up they could find you in a matter of minutes on the newer Iphones and stuff, the GPS is always on. They can find you within a 5 yard radius with GPS or E-911. What an invasion of our rights.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum