Central Arkansas Prepper Group- April- UPDATE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #43855

    Hoping to push back the April meeting scheduled for the 26th to Saturday May 3rd but am pending input from group members. If agreed I will post the official change here. Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum