Flu vaccines

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    tigger2

This will be the most important post that I can ever post. Get the shots. The shots are the best chance of you surviving. Every time you get a shot you build up a little more resistance. I have been getting the flu vaccines for years. I got the regular seasonal shot on Sept the 8th of this year and the H1N1 in October of this year. Please if you can get the shots. H5N1 is just around the corner. Every vaccine gives you some immunity. That immunity builds up. I was exposed to all kinds of diseases. My body made it’s own antibodies. When i first started working in the medical field, I was sick for sick for 6 months. Then I got better. Part of it was that exposure and part of it was the vaccines that I got. I got some bad health problems but they don’t have anything to do with flu, bronchitis or colds. I don’t even remember the last time I had either. Get your vaccines.
    We are going to need some people to carry on, to spread the word, to teach, and most of all to care.
    Caring comes in so many forms. If thshtf it is going to be a whole different ball game. You got to stay focused. You got to keep prepping.
    I am starting to wander on this post. It is pretty mean here and I guess what I am trying to say if it gets mean, you got to get mean with it. There is home invasions down here every day. That is enough for now. You need o do every thing that you can.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum