HB 10-1193 Colorado Online Sales Tax

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ActionJackson
    Participant

I don’t know about anyone else but I buy a lot of my ammo online from Cabela’s, Able’s, and Midway USA. I can find some great deals and the purchases are tax free … or should I say WERE tax free. Colorado is the first and only state to pass a new sales tax law called HB 10-1193. Colorado Democrats were so busy giving Colorado’s tax revenue to the illegal aliens that they were blind to the fact that they were digging a huge financial hole. Now they are broke and need to find new and interesting ways to screw Coloradans. Well … their latest scheme is to punish us by forcing us to pay sales tax on items purchased from out-of-state companies. At least Amazon.com is standing up against the state of Colorado on this issue and I’ve urged a number of other online vendors to do the same. Perhaps if enough of us contact our “representatives” and online companies that we frequent we can get this bad law repealed.

Check out this little news clip: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/08/amazon-reacts-to-colorado_n_490028.html” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false;

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum