Hello NC Preppers

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    founderant
    Participant

Hello NC preppers,

I have just posted a message to the main board but thought I would post here as well since I live in NC.

My name is Timothy French aka “founderant” I have been a firefighter for over 17 years and after working in the Gulf coast during Katrina and watching the large relief agencies struggle to get their supplies out there and in Haiti, I have decided to form “Americans Networking To Survive” so that we can take care… of ourselfs during times of disaster.

People that prepare for disaster, do so for many reasons, . I my self do not believe in any specific “end of days scenario” but I do know for a fact that disaster have happened in the past, are happening now and will happen in the future. So it only makes sense to prepare for them by networking with people who are interested in survivalism no matter what approached its adherents take.

I hope you will join me in forming a nationwide network of americans helping americans. http://americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum