Iranian Nuclear Scientist Seeks Asylum in Israel

Welcome to APN! Forums General Discussion News World News Iranian Nuclear Scientist Seeks Asylum in Israel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Iranian Nuclear Scientist Seeks Asylum in Israel
    Teresa Neumann (Apr 29, 2010)

This could be the second case involving an Iranian defector-scientist to be revealed in less than a month.

(Israel)—An Iranian nuclear scientist has asked for asylum in Israel, notes an Israel National News report.

Ayoub KaraSaid Deputy Minister Ayoub Kara: “My office has received a request from an Iranian scientist who is currently staying in a friendly country, by means of an Israeli Jewish woman of Iranian birth. I am making an effort to assist in this matter because I believe in helping anyone to remove the strategic and nuclear threat upon the enlightened and democratic world.” (Photo: Israel National News)

Kara reportedly added that Arab countries are also “not indifferent” to the Iranian nuclear threat. “They are aware of the Iranian ambitions to go back to being the Persian superpower, and they are aware that they are on the Iranian crosshairs no less than Israel.”

According to the report, if this all pans out, it would appear to be the second case involving an Iranian defector-scientist to be revealed in less than a month. On March 31, an award-winning Iranian nuclear physicist was reported to have defected to the CIA and been resettled in the United States.

Source: Gil Ronen – Israel National News

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/137179

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum