Last Weekend

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lionheart1972
    Participant

Last weekend we had a gathering at Liberty Acres … it’s a place in middle Kansas where ringneck pheasants like to fly. The reason for the meeting is always the same, to encourage, uplift and show appreciation for like-minded friends. Oh yeah, we drink beer, eat lots of grilled meat and shoot guns also. I always have a really great time and I am usually sad that I cant spend more time there.

Here is one of the things that really puzzles me … Why aren’t more people doing this? The NFL really sucks these days so that cant be the reason. Some of us believe we are living in very unique and precarious days. Danger can show up anywhere and at any time, just ask anyone at the concert in Vegas. Yet from what I have seen, very few alleged Patriots are making the effort to unify and prepare. We need to fight complacency.

This is not the time for normalcy bias… From Wiki…(normality bias,) it is a mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster and its possible effects. This may result in situations where people fail to adequately prepare and, on a larger scale, the failure of governments to include the populace in its disaster preparations. I have asked this before and I want to ask it again … What is your Plan B?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum