Missouri here

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself Missouri here

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    oldasrocks

Hello all. We are avid preppers and think we have it all together. We’d rather have a missle silo full of preps and like minded people but are a little short to pull that off.

kymber

oldasrocks – if your name really means that then we are in for some fun with you – i have never met anyone old as rocks before!!! but welcome new friend….and check through this thread…we have another preppers from Missouri here as well….check out the post in this thread called New Guy….

mmpaints
    Participant

welcome

Welcome to the forum oldasrocks!

IceFire

Welcome, oldasrocks!

oldasrocks

One of my dreams is to have a live-in massage therapist. So if one is out there and looking for a place to SIP. you are very welcome here.

itsadisaster
    Participant

Hey OAR .. sorry I’m married and can’t take you up on the offer 🙂 .. but massage is a great thing for spouses and significant others to learn how to do to / for each other. I give Bill mini lymphatic massages each day due to his health issues — helps move toxins out of his system and doesn’t require formal training (altho some knowledge about it helps). But I bet if you post in craigslist for a therapist you’d have some takers – they took them there s-e-x listings off ya know… :rofl:

oldasrocks

itsadisaster, I wasn’t planning on sleeping with you. I just want the kinks worked out of my back and shoulders. Bring the hubby along. WE have plenty of grub and could use an extra gun hand.

itsadisaster
    Participant

I know – just joshing with ya..! 😀 We’re actually looking in your neck of the woods for a place. We like TX laws (and all my family’s there) but finding some cool properties down in S-Cent MO near Natl Forest. And I hear ya re kinks – we ain’t getting any younger and dread getting such a late start (age-wise) on getting our personal farm but Bill’s health put things on hold — for 10 years. (sigh) Are you in southern or northern part?

oldasrocks

itsadisaster, get get back to school. They have massage schools all over. We looked at properties around the National Forest. Be prepared to drive 40 miles for a qt of milk.

We’re down south. Plenty of ticks and chiggers to share will all. Humidity that never gives up and lots of tree frogs.

itsadisaster
    Participant

Well – I ain’t as old as a rock (yet) but too friggin’ old to go back to school..! 🙂 And yeah — we see how spread out towns are down there but that’s what we want – back to small town, simpler living which we both grew up in. Wanna live off the land, fish & hunt, raise rabbits & chickens, etc (and hopefully have cool neighbors to barter with but we’ll see). And you’re soooo right — dread going back to humidity zone (ugh) but I grew up in East TX — might whine some but I’ll get over it. Thx for the input!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum