New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

• This topic has 1,281 replies, 711 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by ow16.
Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 1,282 total)
  • Author
    ratdogmom
    Participant

Hello everyone…I’m in Canada but our lovely Canadian Preppers group is a small resource compared to the shear volume of preppers here.
    I look forward to reading all your prepping tips and reading recommendations.

mmpaints
    Participant

welcome aboard ratdogmom!

lydclrk

Greetings fellow preppers!

I am in Las Vegas, NV and I want to build a network or meet others. My husband and I have been prepping for many years and most of our current friends have left town.

wildcat

Hello All, I am from Arizona and looking forward to participating on this board. Thanks for the site!

Russell

Hello, we are living in Missouri and we are relocating to GA in a couple of months found this site from a good friend of mine who has been prepping for awile.

Misty52

I’m from Ohio,not sure where to start first

LadyTJ

Hi everyone! I am from Cool Ridge Wv, New to this and looking for some preppers to connect with! 😀

mmpaints
    Participant

Welcome to all our new members!

AlotToLearn

Hello Everyone.

I am from NJ and very, VERY new to prepping. I found this site by accident, but am very glad to have done so. It looks like it has a ton of useful information.

Thanks.

Bird

Hey, I’m a new prepper in SC. Have some basic planning but really just beginning.
    Bird

bowman50

Hello to all my new Preppers from South Ga. coastal area. Hope our future together will be rewarding with shared knowledge.

67Mustang
    Participant

Howdy from Central Texas. I’m not really new to prepping. I’ve been doing it for years as a normal fact of life. I have a small farm where the Mrs and grow our own produce, raise chickens, and brew our own hooch. We also can many of our own foods.

patriot1776

Howdy from South Texas!! just found you guys tonite….so glad…i have been prepping for about a year now, my family makes fun of me….lets see who has tp when the poop hits!!!! hAHAHA anyway…my main concern right now is finding like minded people to bond (in our area) with for support and survival…family says they wont bug out…we are only about 150 miles from the southern border…so i think this place is gonna get ugly when it does come….so any ideas??? 😕

Wajayhawk

I’m new here and am interested in networking. Thanks. I’m in WA.

war generalz

Glad to be here with the preppers! I just retired from the Army in 2009, and have been for a long time documenting and observing events that are going on as we speak. I have plans for food storage, security, etc….but no one in this area takes me serious or doesn’t have 1 clue of what’s going on. I am hoping that I can connect and network with others to establish a well thought out plan and rally points with others. The timeline is very short, my friends

v/r
    war generalz

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 1,282 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum